My wife is struggling; I am struggling. Some of what I am going to say here deals with problems as I my wife as being judgmental. I do realize it is not all her and is also me, but it sometimes hard to accept that. I have difficult time writing so I made some bullet points hopefully not losing too much information. The bullet points will be in no special order. We have been married for three years and no kids yet due to fertility issues and have never avoided pregnancy and practice NFP.
• Lately(more so) I have been told several times she hates me in those words.
• I have been told she is un-attracted to me, I am 170 pounds and 5'6" she calls me fat.
Different set of issues dealing with family
• I am told I need to find out why my parents did not go to church the day after a siblings wedding (is this any of my wives business?) This questions comes up often.
• She has not talk to her bother in a few years(her only sibling)
• Although she talks to her parents every few\several weeks, I don’t think she has had a actually conversation (mother\father to daughter conversation, when I am present there is less feeling then a conversation then a friend) . It’s not my parents my I pray for her relationship with her parents. She needs them- they need her…
She holds GREAT GREAT anger against people whom do not live the catholic churches teachings and will put people (family and friends) in their place. So much so we have not been invited to 3 weddings that I know of people or afraid of her attending. Because of the following… At receptions after catholic ceremonies of family and friends have told people it was not a real wedding because they did not have a mass. That they lived in sin before the wedding cohabiting, and some point they mentioned contraception.
This next subject is the hardest to communicate; when I say sin I mean the act of sinning and not the sin itself. When I talk about my struggles in life (lust, angry, sloth etc) and they sins that fall under them she tells she would never confess those items. “Please don’t stone be for this next comment.” I do confess myself and I don’t judge her for not confessing. We don’t talk about confession itself but I truly do feel because of comments she has made she does not make a good confession.
Sorry for the confusing post, I need help, where do I begin,