My wife is very sick

Please pray for Becky. She was visiting San Diego for a wedding and she came down with a bacterial infection. She now has pneumonia and it is spreading. The ICU doctor says this could be life threatening. We are 2000 miles away from home and our family. We both need your help.
God Bless You!

I am so sorry to hear about your wife’s condition. I will pray for recovery and both a safe return home. :crossrc:

God Bless,

Gladys

:harp:

I am so sorry, I wlll pray for your wife Becky, please keep us updated when you can.

Heavenly Father,

We pray for Becky and her husband. As you know, Father, Becky is very sick. We ask that you might use Your healing touch on both of your servants. Bring them back to total health…mind, body and soul.

We ask this in Jesus name…Amen.
:signofcross:

:gopray: Praying for a speedy recovery

:signofcross::signofcross:

Becky’s in my prayer. :signofcross:

I am heading out for my morning walk. I will keep you both in my prayers

Kathy

So very sorry. May God extend His loving hands upon you both and bring your wife health and peace to both of you.

Praying for your wife.

I can only imagine how scared you must be. Your wife has my prayers :signofcross:

I will pray for recovery.

I will be praying for Becky’s recovery (and for your peace). Please keep us posted.

God Bless,
Gary

Praying for Becky!

praying:gopray:

your wife and you are in my prayer. I hope she get recovered soon.

:gopray: ** Praying for your wife and you.** :signofcross:

Will offfer this up in my rosary

Praying for Becky and you.

Your wife is in my prayers.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.