My Wife Linda

My wife Linda passed on 12/16 /08 after a extensive illness as a Brital Type Two Dibetic with Congeative Heart Failure for over a year after a fall in our kitchen thst broke her arm at the shoulder. Please remember Her in prayer as a loving wife and mother of two children, after 40 years of marriage. I miss her so much even though I know she is in a better place with Our Lord God and The Blessed Mother.
Please keep me and my children in your prayers that we may continue without her in our life. She was so much a part of our life as a loving wife and the mother of our two children: Mark and Donnette.
Please keep us in your prayers,
In Jesus Name I Pray

O Christ God, with the saints, grant rest to the soul of your handmaid, Linda, in a place where there is no pain, no grief, no sorrow, no sighing, but everlasting life.

May her memory be eternal, and may her family be comforted and strengthened in the knowledge that she is in the hands of our loving God and Savior.

:crossrc:

Jesus, enclose this family in Your Heart of Mercy. Let Your healing graces wash over them and may they feel Your Presence most powerfully beside them in their time of distress. Jesus, our strength, we trust in You.

Welcome your child, Linda, into the eternal joys, Father, in Jesus’ name. Jesus, we trust in You.

Mary, mother of sorrows, pray for us.

Thanks for your prayer.

God bless,

The Wead Family

“eternal Father, I Offer Thee The Wounds Of Our Lord Jesus Christ To Heal Those Of Our Souls”
“my Jesus, Pardon And Mercy, By The Merits Of Thy Holy Wounds”

I am so sorry for your loss. I will add Linda to my prayers and you as well. May God console you and help ease your pain in these days ahead.

Welcome to the forums.

Praying for your dear wife, children, and for you…

I just said a short prayer for your wife, Linda.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

RIP and may God comfort you and your children!

Sending you my condolences for the loss of your wife.

Eternal rest grant unto Linda, O Lord. And may Your perpetual light shine upon her. May she rest in peace.
Amen

Praying for your family.

I find myself slow to answer your post, realising something of the deep and ongoing sorrow you and your children feel. I understand somewhat remembering my Dad’s grief when he lost Mum, and how deeply it affected him and my brothers and sisters.

I ask Jesus to help and comfort you, and your children. I ask Jesus to help you continue to make sense of your life and to begin to find a way to flourish though your wife Linda has gone Home.

God bless you
and Mark and Donnette :grouphug:

One whole sorrowful mystery for your family.

Eternal rest grant unto her Oh Lord, and let perpetual light shine upon her. May her soul and the souls of all the faithful departed, through the mercy of God, rest in peace, Amen

Eternal Father, I offer you the body and blood, soul and divinity of your dearly beloved Son, our Lord Jesus Christ, in atonement for her sins and those of the whole world.

For the Sake of his sorrowful passion, have mercy on her and on the whole world.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.