My wife

Please pray for my wife. She is going to her first appointment with what looks like the only doctor in our city who take NFP seriously. Please pray that he would have the ability to reasure her about NFP, who will take her issues seriously, and will treat her with respect.

Please pray that he will be able to find solutions to our problems.

God bless,
Ut

Dear Lord, You know the needs of this, Your child. I ask that You look upon her with love and mercy, and provide for her needs at this time. Please guide the doctor to do Your will. In Jesus name we pray.

“Eternal Father, I offer Thee the Wounds of our Lord Jesus Christ to heal those of our souls”
“My Jesus, pardon and mercy, by the merits of Thy Holy Wounds”

I will hold you both in my prayers :gopray2:

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

Dear God, please help Ut and his wife with this difficulty. As she goes to her first appointment with this doctor, please grant that he is able to reassure her about NFP. Please grant that this doctor will take her issues seriously, and will make her feel that she is being treated with respect. Please grant that he will be able to find solutions to the problems that this couple is experiencing.

God bless you both,
Trishie

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

Praying for your wife.

Hail Mary, Full of Grace
The Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women
And blessed is the Fruit of your womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners,
Now, and at that hour of our death. AMEN

Hail Mary, Full of Grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women, and Blessed is the Fruit of Thy Womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death, Amen.

Lord God, please guide the medical care of this woman. Look favorably upon her, Lord God, if you so will it, and her suffering. Through Jesus Christ, Our Lord, I pray. Amen.

Most Divine Physician,

Guide the medical doctor to Your will for all of Your children, especially Ut’s wife. We ask this through Christ our Lord, Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.