My wife's health

Please pray for my wife. The doctor order a scan of my wife’s neck yesterday. We are waiting for the results. My wife may have a blockage in her carotid ( sp? ) artery.

Praying for your wife’s good health.

I have taken your intention to the Blessed Mother. May God bless you. Amen

+JMJTJ+

*** Your wife will be in my prayers for her complete healing.***
May God bless you both with strength and peace +

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

Praying very hard for her good health!

I’ll be praying for you and your wife at Mass this morning.

Please let us know what happens, Trishie

Thank you for asking I am happy to pray for your wife. Praying for healing for her, praying for the health care staff that is treating her and praying for peace for you and loved ones. God bless.

Praying for your wife’s health. Take care…

Immaculate Heart of Mary, please pray for your daughter and her family.

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou among women
and Blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary mohter of God
Pray for us sinners now and at the hour
of our death.
Amen

prayers…

kate

Praying
Grandma Glor

Father in the name of Jesus please flood Your merciful kindness into this family. I ask Your flood of merciful love into all Traillius’ and his wife’s needs, her health problems, her disabilities, her disappointments, and into her efforts to begin her business, so far without any orders to her business, and into her need for friends and support.
Father please grant this prayer.

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou among women
and Blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary mother of God
Pray for us sinners now and at the hour
of our death.
Amen

Praying for your wife’s health.

Still praying!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.