My wife's kidney disease has recurred

You were kind enough to pray for my wife’s glomerulonephritis. She has been on high doses of Prednisone for months and had weaned down. She is now spilling more protein again and has to return to the mega-doses of Prednisone. She is discouraged and the prognosis is uncertain. She is bothered by the extreme bloating, inability to sleep and general extreme restlessness. Please renew your prayers for her. May God bless you all.

I will remember her in my evening prayers.

Lord, please help a priori’s wife get better. May she place all her confidence in your merciful love and be abandoned to your merciful love. Amen.

I too have kidney problems and I promise to pray for your wife as I unite my stuggles with hers…May Mary be with her as I know she is with me.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

kidney-problem.org/ Please I hope you can find some information you so need on this site, you are Loved and I am praying for her. God is Good. Love of Christ Nancy

Hail Mary, full of grace! The Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of death.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with Thee.
Blessed art Thou among women,
and Blessed is the Fruit
of Thy Womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Prayers promised for your wife. I just lost my husband to pancreatic cancer. I will keep you in my prayers too as I well know how difficult a caregiver’s role is. May peace and glory of our Lord surround you both and may God gift the medical team the great gift of healing that our Lord can provide even if through them. Amen my dear friend.
diane

Dear Diane and a piori, I am praying for you both and I can feel Gods love so much here I pray for healing of mind, body, spirit, and for the ministering angels to watch and comfort you both in your srtuggles to press onward to good health and for comfort from the Holy Spirit of God In Jesus name Love Of Christ Nancy

LORD Jesus
Heal ur Daughter

Please keep us posted on her condition. Prayers promised daily…Diane

Jesus please be with this husband and help him in all his efforts to comfort and support to his wife. Please help her to cope with this new wave of illness and discouragement.
Please will You help her system to settle again, and ensure that she is soon more comfortable. Help her to make sense of all this.

Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy name
Thy kingdom come.
Thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
Forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us,
And lead us not into temptation but deliver us from evil. Amen

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit
as it was in the begining, is now and ever shall be, world without end. Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death. Amen

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death. Amen

You are a Blessing and your daughter is a Blessing, when you or anyone can bring about prayer for any reason you are Blessed. I am praying for you and will light a candel for you and I pray for a healing for you daughter Let us not forget the healing power of Jesus Matthew 15:21-28 Jesus healed a Canaanite woman’s daughter near Tyre and Sidon

Long journey for the sake of one little girl

21 Then Jesus went out from there and departed to the region of Tyre and Sidon. 22 And behold, a woman of Canaan came from that region and cried out to Him, saying, “Have mercy on me, O Lord, Son of David! My daughter is severely demon-possessed.” 23 But He answered her not a word. And His disciples came and urged Him, saying, “Send her away, for she cries out after us.” 24 But He answered and said, “I was not sent except to the lost sheep of the house of Israel.” 25 Then she came and worshiped Him, saying, “Lord, help me!” 26 But He answered and said, “It is not good to take the children’s bread and throw it to the little dogs.” 27 And she said, “Yes, Lord, yet even the little dogs eat the crumbs which fall from their masters’ table.” 28 Then Jesus answered and said to her, “O woman, great is your faith! Let it be to you as you desire.” And her daughter was healed from that very hour. NKJV

Love Of Christ Nancy

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

[LEFT]Lord, You invite all who are burdened to come to You. Allow Your healing hand to heal a priori’s wife. Touch her soul with Your compassion for others. Touch her heart with Your courage and infinite love for all. Touch her mind with Your wisdom, that her mouth may always proclaim Your praise. Teach her to reach out to You in her need, and help her to lead others to You by her example. Most loving Heart of Jesus, bring her health in body and spirit that she may serve You with all her strength. Touch gently this life which You have created, now and forever. Amen.[/LEFT]

Thank you all so very much for your prayers and encouragement.

Continued prayers for you and for your lovely wife. Prayers promised …

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.