My World Crashing

I don’t know where to begin - I only know I’m alone, without family - parents died and remaining family cutting me off. One friend (also my tenant) now insulting my dead mother. This person was my emotional support after my parents died - and my help as my eyesight changes. I need prayers. I know we shouldn’t pray for money - but things are going downhill there, too. Spiritual, financial, job, personal. I need your prayers please. I’m alone here, and God is present - but either very silent or I don’t hear Him directing me. I need your prayers, please.

I will ask God to make you docile to the inspiration of the Holy Spirit, and I encourage you to pray the same. And when you feel the cross is getting too heavy, ask Him for comfort; He will not deny the soul who trusts in His Mercy.

Many prayers are going out for you. You’ll be one of the intentions of the rosary I’ll be praying shortly. God bless.

Prayers promised

((((my friend))))

Praying for you! Don’t despair!

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us and increase your mercy in us, that in difficult moments we might not despair nor become despondent, but with great confidence submit ourselves to your holy will, which is love and mercy itself. Amen.

From St. Faustina’s Diary:

“In the evening, Jesus gave me the subject for meditation. At the first moment, my heart was filled with fear and joy. Then I pressed myself close to His Heart, and the fear vanished; only joy remained. I felt entirely like a child of God, and the Lord said… ‘Fear nothing…Before I made the world, I loved you with the love your heart is experiencing today and, throughout the centuries, My love will never change.’”

LORD Jesus
Protect,help,guide and comfort Ur Child.

+JMJTJ+

You will be in my prayers.
May Christ be your Presence and peace, and provide for all your needs.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

God bless you +

He is listening to you, his loved child, and has Directed you here :slight_smile: , to this beautuful and loving family called CAF, that prays together. Family love is sooo very important…I know, I have practically lost mine too, and I know how deep the pain can be. But consider this your new family, we pray together, we complaint to each other about our aches and pains, but overall we love the Lord and one another. There is a lot of pain and concern in society right now, but it is very powerful and healing to come together in prayer. We will pray for you, and maybe you can pray for others too here…You’ll be Ok, not all of us feel so rosey everyday, but we continue to persevere and grow in faith.

“Eternal Father, I offer Thee the Wounds of our Lord Jesus Christ to heal those of our souls”
“My Jesus pardon and mercy, by the merits of Thy Holy Wounds”

You can be sure that you are not alone in spirit because we CAF prayer warriors and others are all right beside you praying for your intentions. I will be praying for your intentions.

From today’s Liturgy of the Hours:

Prayers and Intercessions

Christ is filled with grace and the Holy Spirit. Let us proclaim his greatness and trustfully ask him:

• Lord, give us your Spirit.

Make our day happy, without disturbance, without sin,
so that when we reach evening we can praise you joyfully with pure hearts.
May your radiance shine on us through the day:
guide the work of our hands.
Watch over us: let us do good in peace
and do what is right, with the strength you give us.
Look kindly on all who have asked for our prayers
and fill them with good things, both in body and in soul.

Our Father, who art in Heaven,
hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come,
thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those that trespass against us,
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.

Lord, be with us in all we plan and help us in all we do,
so that our every action begins from you
and is completed through you.

Through our Lord Jesus Christ, your Son,
who lives and reigns with you in the unity of the Holy Spirit,
God for ever and ever.
Amen.

Praying for you. Sometimes the world we know must crumble so that we can move on to the one God wants for us. If this is the case, I pray for peace and acceptance for you, and comfort from His human family.

Remembering you and saying the rosary with an intention of bringing you help and peace.

For those who suffer,
and those who cry this night,
give them repose, Lord;
a pause in their burdens.
Let there be minutes
where they experience peace,
not of man
but of angels.
Love them, Lord,
when others cannot.
Hold them, Lord,
when we fail with human arms.
Hear their prayers
and give them the ability to hear You.

Child of God, do not despair, you are not alone. We have the greatest Father in the world and he is always with us. You have let the devil in, he’s praying on your weaknesses. You must focus on the positive, think of the blessings you do have. If you have hair on your head and you can get out of bed, you are ahead of the game! Trust in yourself and trust in God. Ask God to open your ears so you can listen for His word. Ask Him what He wants you to do, ask Him to guide you, ask for wisdom. Most importantly, thank Him, thank Him in advance for the blessings He will work in your life. God allows us to carry our crosses in that we will come to Him and glorify Him. Lucky are we who struggle and come to know the Lord, for we shall be saved and live in eternity!! As Jesus carried His cross, so shall we. We were never promised a life of ease, a life of justice, a life free from pain, agony and suffering. We are here to serve our God, the God of Israel, slow to anger, quick to forgive. We cannot walk through life alone, we must walk and live within the guidance and safety of our Lord.

There is a devil, the enemy, lose on the planet. If you let him in, he will have you depressed, lying in bed, lifeless, stripping your life from you. Don’t stop living!!! Ask the Holy Spirit to come and take the devil away! Each morning God wakes us up, is the promise of a new day, a new start. My prayer for myself is Psalm 27. You will be in my thoughts as I say this prayer.

To God be the Glory!

I will pray for you today…

All powerful Father, God of mercy, look kindly on those who suffer. Ease their burden and make their faith strong, that they may always have confidence and trust in your fatherly care. Father of mercy, You always answer your people in their suffering. We thank You for your kindness and ask You to free us from evil that we may serve you in happiness all our days. We ask this through Christ Our Lord, Amen.

Our Father, Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen.

I know how you feel when you think there is no way out of your misery. But coming here and telling us how you are feeling will make you feel better with all of our prayers and good wishes for you.
I have had friends who I had to let go because time changes friends and I think your tenant friend nolonger wants to be your friend because she may also be having her own personal problems. Please give her some space and don’t tell her about your problems anymore. She is your tenant and you don’t want to lose the money she is paying you if she decides to move because she doesn’t want to get envovled with your personal problems.
I have a neighbor who calls me most of the time to tell me her problems. I don’t mind giving her advise but there are times when I am having my own problems and I just don’t want to listen to her problems or help her in any way at that moment. So I just don’t call her until I feel I have the energy to help her.

I have my own crosses to carry and having to carry her problems sometimes it weighs me down too much.

You need to find new friends. The best place to find new friends is through your church. Try to join a prayer group that meets once per week. They can be your support group. I have found new friends through my church.

I also have a vision problem and I know that as time passes it might be getting worse or better. I pray to God everyday that my vision improves but I am also realistic that it might not improve.
It is a scary feeling for me but I trust that God will take care of me.

Regarding your lack of money… there may be some resorces that you have not considered or know about that may help improve your lack of money. You must ask around or do some research on how you can improve your money situation.
Have you considered a reverse mortgage loan? Have you checked out your diseased father’s Veteran Benefits? Eventhough you are an adult you may qualify for some medical benefits.

You may feel that you are all alone because you have lost your parents and other loved ones. Lots of people have learned that they can depend on compatiable friends to help them out in a time of need. Single people create their own friends that take the place of relatives. As we get older we need to do that because we may be the ones who outlive our relatives. It looks like you have already reached that place. So now you need to create more friends.
Your tenants are just your tenants and it is best to let them be.
You can’t count on them to be your close friends because they are responsible to paying you rent money. You are not equals financially. Some tenants will take advantage of you if you expect them to be your friends.
Please look elsewhere to make some new friends. You need new friends. I recently had to let go of so-called friends and I met some new friends to take their place. I am a lot happier now.
“God helps those who help themselves”. Peace.

Praying very hard for you!

I am praying for you.

In the interim, if you need a friend, please dont hesitate to reach out or contact me. I dont know where you live, but I can love you unconditionally, be there when you need a friend or someone just to talk to, or to provide encouragement and support. You are not alone.

You are in my prayers too.

God Bless

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.