My world is falling apart

Goodmornig everyone,
I came here because i don’t know where else to run to. I’m a nigerian living in london. I and my husband and three little children are finding life too hard. At the moment we can barely feed our little kids.
I want to go back to my country but finding it hard to get a job.Please i need everyone to pray for me so that i can get a job in Nigeria by the end of this year. I can’t bear to see my kids starve. Please, please God, help me.
May God Almighty bless you all. Thanks.

Praying for your family.

Jesus, we trust in You. Bless this suffering mother with your compassion and mercy. We pray for food for her children and food for their souls and the comfort only You can provide. Please send Your angels to guide them.

Amen.

God, please calm the fears of this mother, and show her that you will provide for her family today AND tomorrow. Your children are tired, and they are hurting, please sned them substancial help as their needs may mount. I ask this in the name of Your Son Jesus. Amen.

"Therefore do not worry about tomorrow, for tomorrow will worry about itself. Each day has enough trouble of its own"
Matthew 6:34

Praying for your family.

Storming heaven with prayers for your family. God bless you!

Duogad, I am sad to hear that life is so diffficult for your family and you. I ask Jesus to please help you solve these difficult problems.
St Joseph, when you fled to Egypt with your family, you had to find work amongst strangers. Please intercede for welcome and work for Duogad.

May God truly bless you and your family…Trishie

You can be sure that prayers are on the way.

Praying for God to help provide for you and your family, to get you through this crisis!

:gopray2:

I’ll pray for you and your family daily that your needs will be taken care of and you’ll find work in Nigeria.

Praying for you. The Lord will not let you down, Reach out to the community in London, and someone will surely respond with help. SOmetimes we can’t do it alone.

Praying that God’s will be done in your lives and for security

Still praying very hard!

I’m also living in London, and I know how difficult it can be, although for different reasons. I will continue to pray for you and your family.

Praying for your family. This is a prayer that helps me. * O God, come to my assistance. O Lord, make haste to help me. Glory to the Father and the Son and the Holy Spirit. As always before , so now and evermore. Amen

Still praying very hard for your family!

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

dear duogad im victor from usa sometimes i feel so overwhelmed i cant stand it i become so despondent so alone dear sister may god almghty bless you abundtantly with all good things you and your whole family in the most holy name of jesus christ may the good god rain down blessings unheard of upon you and yours say a little prayer for me dear sister in christ in jesus holy name amen

duogad, still praying for you :slight_smile:

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
AMEN

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.