MyMarriageMatters.org commercials: Obvious deception - Now there's proof

I think anyone who has seen the commercials for MyMarriageMatters.org will know that there is something fishy going on. The commercial spends more time slipping in pictures of the Ashley Madison website, and references to their "services", than it does anything else. This evening I came across a blogger who did some leg work and documented the connection.

manogamy.com/2010/06/case-closed-proof-that-mymarriagematters-org-ashleymadison/

I've already called and complained to several stations on which I've seen this commercial. If not to hold them to a moral standard, then do it just to let them know you don't appreciate this obvious deception. For those of you who don't know, Ashley Madison is essentially a dating service for married people who want to secretly cheat on their spouse. Many networks have stopped running their ads during prime time because of the obvious backlash it causes, but they are happily running this obvious substitute.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.