NABRE for Android

OK, so I am new to the android and I would like to have a NABRE to use on it. I purchased this one:
amazon.com/American-Bible-Revised-Edition-ebook/dp/B0054SLCOQ/ref=sr_1_2?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1334322338&sr=1-2

But I also considered:

amazon.com/Bible-American-Revised-Edition-ebook/dp/B006298622/ref=pd_sim_kstore_1?ie=UTF8&m=AG56TWVU5XWC2

amazon.com/NABRE-American-Revised-Edition-ebook/dp/B0064QZQBW/ref=sr_1_3?s=digital-text&ie=UTF8&qid=1334322781&sr=1-3

The 2nd one looks like the best for the regular kindle, but the android kindle app does not appear to support an index search to allow direct navigation to a verse. So without being able to do this, I think this one has the worst navigation.

Is anyone else using one of these on an android? One complaint I have with the one i purchased is that if I click on a footnote link, I get sent to the footnote, but there is no way (that I have figured out at least) to get back to the original verse.

Also, right now I personally interested in a NABRE version, I realize there are others available for the kindle.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.