Name that movie line game

Remember the ‘name that song’ game that was being played recently? Maybe we could try it with famous movie lines. (You guys may have already done this, I’m not sure, so forgive me if it’s an old idea…)

For example: Poster 1: “There’s no place like home.”

Poster 2 replies," Dorothy in the Wizard of Oz (or some version of that), & then gets to come up with the next line.

If anyone wants to try it, I’ll start with a fairly simple line:
“You can’t handle the truth!”

“A Few Good Men”

how about:

Who’s the more foolish: The fool, or the fool who follows him?

Star Wars movie (Episode IV)

“You had me at hello”

~Liza

Jerry Maguire.

“You gotta let him go, Sir.”

I love that scene, BTW…

For, “You gotta let him go, Sir.”, think Navy…

Hot Shots?

“Top Gun”

Here’s mine:

“Now this pie makes me want to get mad at my Mama.”

Not the one I was thinking of, but didn’t see Hot Shots. Was that a spoof of another movie? Think pilots. I think you’re close…

Top Gun?

Hot Shots was a spoof of several movies, including Top Gun. The line in Hot Shots was about Elvis.

You are correct about the movie…Top Gun…Your turn to pick a line
Kathy

pete29 was right, but bluerose got it 1st. Any clues, bluerose?

Any clues or guesses? Anyone, anyone? (Anyone, anyone is not a clue, just couldn’t resist using a movie line…):wink:

Waitress?

bluerose may have left for the night. Does anyone know about Waitress? Maybe KevinAK should try a new line. If Waitress turns out to be wrong, bluerose could take another turn when she comes back. What do you guys think?

I’ve got to sign off for the night, but I thought I’d give a new line if anyone is still around… (It’s actually from a movie I REALLY disliked, but it’s something like this)

“Goodnight you princes of New England.”

Cider house Rules?

“After all, tomorrow is another day”

Gone with the Wind.

You speak whale? I wish I could speak whale!

Sorry if mine was too obscure… “Waitress” was a good guess, but it’s from “Glory Road”!

Here’s another… maybe a LITTLE easier…

“A-a-a-a-a-dri-a-a-a-an!”

Back to you! Gotta go to work!

Rocky

How about, “I’m the king of the world!”

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.