Name that prayer...can't remember it

I have a friend going through a really hard, scary time. I know I’ve read a prayer that can help her, but I can’t recall it and I foolishly didn’t bookmark it when I found it.

The idea is something like…
Worry for nothing…
Count on God for everything…
God is (something)

Yeah, I know, really helpful! The rhythm of the prayer was short verses. It is driving me crazy trying to find it on google. I know I’ve seen it quoted on this forum; it’s a pretty famous Catholic prayer, but I can’t recall enough about it to even find it in a search. I think a Saint wrote it.

Any ideas? Thanks.

P.S. My friend’s an Evangelical Protestant, so praying to a saint would not feel comfortable to her, but I think this was a prayer written by a saint, not to one.

Sounds like St. Therese of Avila:

Is it this:
Let nothing disturb thee,
Nothing affright thee;
All things are passing;
God never changeth.
Patient endurance
Attaineth to all things;
Who God possesseth
In nothing is wanting;
Alone God sufficeth.

THANK YOU! Yes that is it!!! I will email the prayer to my friend. She is going through much worry about protecting a family member…really hard stuff…and I think it will help her. Thanks again!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.