Name the last thing you ate and drank

A yummy omelette with spinach, mushrooms, and cheese; and coffee to drink.
(and my cat is now pre-washing my plate :cat2: :grin: )

LOL!! :crazy_face: :joy:

I love Rowan Atkinson as Mr. Bean! I will be thinking of this, and will be laughing about it for the rest of the day! Thanks for posting it! :heart:

I had some cinnamon rolls and some bottled water.

Orange rolls and ginger ale.

Almond/coconut granola/whole wheat toast/coffee w/ milk

I should wait till later to respond, but here I am, I got caught::flushed: so I’ll fess up Mountain Dew and a bag of Cheetos. Yet I will admit I enjoyed both and I am not sorry…:yum:

I love this commercial. I laugh every time I see it.

I made tostadas for dinner. And here I am, 3 hours since dinner, and I just opened the bag of chips once again, and am dipping them into the salsa.

Should I have put the chips and salsa away long ago? :thinking:

Na. :upside_down_face:

A bottle of Roling Rock beer and a slice of pepperoni pizza

Happy Birthday, Joey! :sparkler: :balloon: :tada: :confetti_ball: :ice_cream: :cake: :clinking_glasses: :champagne:

Sushi.I think this thread is going to be good for me to keep track of what I do eat…and eat better :smiley::blush:

a peanut granola bar and water…

I sound like a health nut, but I promise I’m not! :pizza: :stuck_out_tongue:

Cannot remember! Been scrambling round getting ready to come out… Must have forgotten to eat AGAIN. Oh wait! Scrambled eggs with cheese way back. I have almost no cooking facilities at the dwelling you see

Two open face sandwiches (Canadian bacon and cheese with French mustard, American mayonnaise and Swedish pickles on German rye Essene bread) + water.

Cabbage soup. So good on a cold day.

Egg Foo Yung with curry sauce.

Bowl of steamed chard/kale w/ vinegar, little butter (salt/pepper)
Bowl of peas w/ little butter/fresh lemon juice (salt/pepper)
Macroni and cheese - homemade
Glass of red wine - (French Languedoc)

Fried rice with lots of veggies.

Cabbage soup (leftover from yesterday).

Now I’m eating Heath bars. My once a year indulgence.:blush:

Handful of Swedish fish + water.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.