Name three things

…that you love about your spouse…I will go first!

I love that my wife has happily sacrificed herself 4 times to give us our babies and that she does so every day to take care of them.
I love that she has enough patience to put up with me, even the ‘old me’.
I love that she is the amazing woman that she is and does not try to be like anyone else.

1. I love that my wife is practical.

I’m the idealist/dreamer, so I need her to ground me, while she needs me to inspire her! Perfect fit!

**2. I love that my wife has a good conscience. **

She challenges me to be a better person.

3. I love that my wife is steadfast and faithful to me, to our relationship and to the people we love.

She is reliable and unwavering in her love.

Just three? It’s hard to narrow it down to three.
I love that he can fix just about anything that needs fixing, (including coffee in the morning. :coffee: )
I love that he works as hard as he does to provide for our family.
I love that he’s waiting to watch my favorite tv show with me right now. Gotta go.

Excellent provider
Great cook
Puts up with me!

Oh boy! I love so many things about my husband to just narrow it down to three:)
I’ll try…

1)He is so selfless and protective over me and the kids. (He reminds me of St. Joseph)
2) He is such a hardworking guy. He works outside in the blistering heat and in the cold of winter, and never complains.
3) He is the world’s best listener. He’s my best friend!

Sorry, don’t mean to gush, but when people ask, I like to share:)

The man is passionate about life. He shows his love by his words and actions. He is honest about his mistakes and forgives mine.

I hope you don’t forget to share this with her. I would write little not of one thing that you love about her and hide it in the house or hide it in her purse.

Blessings to you and your family!

1 - that she puts up with me
2 - is supportive of me
3 - gave me my baby girl

I love that DH tells me every day that he loves me.

I love that he attends Mass with me every Sunday when he is home even though he is a non-believer.

I love that he does not make a big deal out of things that do not have to be a big deal.

1. I love that my husband is the most genuine, pure hearted person I have ever met in my life and I can trust him with everything in my soul.

2. I love that my husband works hard and successfully handles all our finances and takes care of all our bills so that I never have to worry about it.

3. I love that my husband accepts me and loves me completely and gives himself to me everyday in any and every way that he can, and will continue to do so for as long as we live.

1. His faith in God

2. His great patience

3. Loving me thru sickness and health.

Strong, black and… wait, you meant spouse. Sry! :coffee:

Are you tryin to tell me you don’t like strong, black women?? :mad:;):smiley:

Can I just recycle your three? :thumbsup:

Four lovely kids. She puts up with me, even at my worst. And I definitely like that she is comfortable to be herself and doesn’t try to fit into other people’s or societies expectations.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.