Nancy has breast cancer

Please ask Our Lady, Mother of Jesus, who is the closest human being to her son Jesus the Christ, to interceed to her son on Nancy’s behalf!
Oh Sweet Lady of Light, I have felt your presense all my life. Now we know your hand has always been extended to help us.
Please ask your son Jesus to take all suffering and desease away from my wife Nancy, Tell your son, that her suffering has brought her to a beautiful spiritual relationship with the both of you that will never fade. Thank you for this journey of faith for her and know that she will grow in faith for the rest of her life always listening for you instruction to do your will!

Praying for Nancy’s cure and sense of peace! God bless you both.

Glory to God in the highest and peace to His people on earth Lord God, Heavenly King, Almighty God and Father We worship You, We give You thanks We praise You for Your glory Lord Jesus Christ, only Son of the Father Lord God, Lamb of God You take away the sins of the world Lord, have mercy on us You are seated at the right hand of the Father Receive our prayer For You alone are the Holy One For You alone are the Lord For You alone are the Most High Jesus Christ With the Holy Spirit In the glory of God the Father
Amen

For your intentions

Our Father, who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy name;
thy kingdom come;
thy will be done
on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread;
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now, and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Glory be to the Father,
and to the Son,
and to the Holy Spirit,
as it was in the beginning,
is now, and ever shall be,
world without end. Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear our prayers for Nancy and her family. Amen

St. Joseph, pray for us!

Go thru the intercession of St.Josemaria, i find him a very powerful supplicant
visit: opusdei.org to get his prayer of private devotion.
Sancta Maria; Salus infirmorum, Consolata afflictorum, Auxilium christanorum - filios tuos adiuva. Amen

Praying hard to St Peregrine.

I am praying for Nancy.

Glory to God in the highest And peace to His people on earth Lord God, Heavenly King, Almighty God and Father We worship You We give You thanks We praise You for Your glory Lord Jesus Christ, only Son of the Father Lord God, Lamb of God You take away the sins of the world Lord, have mercy on us You are seated at the right hand of the Father Receive our prayer For You alone are the Holy One For You alone are the Lord For You alone are the Most High Jesus Christ With the Holy Spirit In the glory of God the Father
Amen

For your intentions

Our Father,
who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy name;
thy kingdom come;
thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
For the kingdom, the power, and the glory are yours now and forever.
Amen.

Hail, Mary! Full of grace, The Lord is with thee;
Blessed are thou among women,
And blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, Pray for us sinners,
Now, and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son,
and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning,
is now, and ever shall be, world without end.
Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear our prayers. Amen

St. Joseph, pray for us

Mary, I recommend Nancy to you. Please, with your motherly love, influence your Son to rid Nancy of her cancer. Her life has taken her to a beautiful relationship with Jesus already and her sickness has just made her relationship even more deep and meaningful. Please intercede for Nancy and ask Jesus to now remove all the cancer from her body and never let it threaten her again. Ask Jesus to keep Nancy confident in His merciful love and surrendered to this merciful love completely. His love is steadfast and commited to Nancy. May she always know this and take refuge in his passionate heart so overflowing with love for her. Thank you, Mary, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Praying for Nancy’s healing …

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

do good deeds to others in need and you will be repaid tenfold

**Hail, Mary! Full of grace, The Lord is with thee;
Amen.

Glory to God in the highest And peace to His people on earth Lord God, Heavenly King, Almighty God and Father We worship You We give You thanks We praise You for Your glory Lord Jesus Christ, only Son of the Father Lord God, Lamb of God You take away the sins of the world Lord, have mercy on us You are seated at the right hand of the Father Receive our prayer For You alone are the Holy One For You alone are the Lord For You alone are the Most High Jesus Christ With the Holy Spirit In the glory of God the Father
Amen

For your intentions

Our Father,
who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy name;
thy kingdom come;
thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
For the kingdom, the power, and the glory are yours now and forever.
Amen.

Hail, Mary! Full of grace, The Lord is with thee;
Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son,
and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning,
is now, and ever shall be, world without end.
Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear our prayers. Amen

St. Joseph, pray for us

I thank God for the wonders of modern medicine and knowledge and as God to enable these to heal Nancy as we pray for her.
Blessed Zelie Martin, mother of St Therese, you died of breast cancer because the medical treatments were unavailable in your time. Blessed Zelie please pray for Nancy’s healing. St Therese please also prayer because Nancy has great means to help her recover, please pray for their success.

God please help Nancy and her husband to continue to grow in relationship and faith as they go through and past this time.

Glory to God in the highest and peace to His people on earth Lord God, Heavenly King, Almighty God and Father We worship You, We give You thanks We praise You for Your glory Lord Jesus Christ, only Son of the Father Lord God, Lamb of God You take away the sins of the world Lord, have mercy on us You are seated at the right hand of the Father Receive our prayer For You alone are the Holy One For You alone are the Lord For You alone are the Most High Jesus Christ With the Holy Spirit In the glory of God the Father
Amen

For your intentions

Our Father, who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy name;
thy kingdom come;
thy will be done
on earth as it is in heaven.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
pray for us sinners,
now, and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Glory be to the Father,
and to the Son,
and to the Holy Spirit,
as it was in the beginning,
is now, and ever shall be,
world without end. Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear our prayers for Nancy. Amen

St. Joseph, pray for us!

O great St. Peregrine, you have been called “The Mighty,” “The Wonder-Worker,” because of the numerous miracles which you have obtained from God for those who have had recourse to you.

For so many years you bore in your own flesh this cancerous disease that destroys the very fibre of our being, and who had recourse to the source of all grace when the power of man could do no more. You were favoured with the vision of Jesus coming down from His Cross to heal your affliction. Ask of God and Our Lady, the cure of the sick whom we entrust to you.
(Nancy)

Aided in this way by your powerful intercession, we shall sing to God, now and for all eternity, a song of gratitude for His great goodness and mercy.
Amen.

Amen

For your intentions

Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name; thy kingdom come; thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread; and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us; and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now, and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.

Lord Jesus, hear our prayers for Nancy and her family. Amen

Praying for Nancy’s recovery and well being…and you and your family.
Novena Prayer to
St. Anthony of Padua

O Holy St. Anthony, gentlest of Saints,
your love for God, and Charity for his creatures,
made you worthy, when on earth, to possess
miraculous powers. Miracles waited on your
word, which you were ever ready to speak
for those in trouble or anxiety. Encouraged by
this thought, I implore for you to obtain for me,
petition here]
The answer to my prayers may require a miracle.
Ever so, you are the Saint of Miracles. O gentle
and loving St. Anthony, whose heart was ever full
of human sympathy,whisper my petitions into
the ears of thy Sweet Infant Jesus, who loved
to be folded in your arms, and the gratitude
of my heart will ever be yours
Amen.

For Nancy:
Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee, blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of your womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.
Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee, blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of your womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen.
Sancta Maria Salus Infirmorum, Consolatrix afflictorum, Auxillium Christanorum, Filia tua adiuva. Amen

Heavenly Father,
In this time of need, strengthen her. You are our strength and our shield; You are our refuge and strength, a very present help in trouble. I know, Father, that Your eyes go to and fro throughout the earth to strengthen those whose hearts long for You. The body grows weary, but my hope is in You to renew her strength. Help her not to fear, for You are with her. Help her not to be dismayed or overwhelmed, for You are our God. I know You will strengthen her and help her; that You will uphold her with Your righteous hand. Even as the shadows of illness cover her, let her feel the comfort of Your strength, O Lord.
Amen.
Lord Jesus, hear our prayers for Nancy. Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.