Nancy needs to get a job . Pray for her

Lord Nancy needs your love, your supporting hand holding her up and an influx of job offers and a job being given to her . She needs loving and appreciation from her boyfriend John. W. Lord you know her heart, lead her to being full of your son Jesus and let her be an example to lead others to Christ. thanks to you LORD GOD, in Jesus’s name, amen. Let her be healed and be full of JOY ,thanks to you LORD GOD, in Jesus’s name, amen. I believe in God’s word ! , Pray for Nancy ,love- John

Jesus, please lead Nancy to the work and the loving relationship she needs in her life.
Please help her to live according to Your wishes, according to the gospel and the teachings of the Church.
Thank You, Jesus.
Please also grant blessing to John.

Praying to God our Father…

Lord, please help Nancy find a good stable job where she can serve you. Help keep her strong in faith, hope and love and grant her a blessed relationship with her boyfriend John W… Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

Thanks for your prayers for Nancy. I thank each of you for praying for her. I know God is in the process of giving her a job in answer to all prayers., john

Jesus, please lead Nancy to the work and the loving relationship she needs in her life.
Please help her to live according to Your wishes, according to the gospel and the teachings of the Church.
Thank You, Jesus.

Praying for Nancy …

Hail Mary,
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

closed #8

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.