Nancy Pelosi and "The Word"

Liberal catholic politicians are clearly trying too hard to be someone they're not:

youtube.com/watch?v=eSko2ixEB8U&feature=related

This is embarrassing...:blush:

You are absolutely correct. I saw the clip on "The World Over" on Friday night on EWTN.

Nancy Pelosi does not have a clue as to who or what the Word is. :shrug:

:amen:

:eek:I believe she does have an idea but is lead by the wrong spirit…that is not of God and we all need to pray for her and the Country we live in.

Woe.

God Bless.
+Jesus, I Trust In You.
Love, Dawn

What bewilders me about Nancy Pelosi is that she grew up in my City, in an Italian family of influence. I assume she went to Catholic grade school and studied Catechism. But, incredibly, judging from her public statements on Catholicism she does not have an inkling as to what our Faith is. Even the basics are alien to her.

What could have happened?:confused:

:highprayer:

This gives me chills because God will not be mocked and this kind of thing will not be allowed to go on forever!

Boy, she just went in one big circle. She never did explain what the Word was. What is it exactly? She just assumed everyone knew what she was talking about. I'm sorry but I can't read minds. I'm kinda dumb that way. :blush:

Yes, yes, I know who the Word is but does she? I couldn't tell if she meant the Bible, Jesus, all of creation, or maybe something else entirely. :shrug:

Embarrassing is right.

[quote="mullenpm, post:5, topic:200977"]

What could have happened?:confused:

:highprayer:

[/quote]

Some of the connections in her head are unpluged:o

She proves my signature line.....

I saw that.
Had she been drinking before????..........

I believe Nancy Pelosi has a weak Faith.
A strong Faith is not based upon how many years of Catholic Schooling one has had.

And now, she is attempting to justify herself to the world.

This is why those who have formed their Conscience (Learned and continue to Learn our Faith) are horrified and shocked by her words.

She is in such a prominent position-on display for the whole world.

God Bless.
+Jesus, I Trust In You!
Love, Dawn

[quote="catsrus, post:10, topic:200977"]
I saw that.
Had she been drinking before????..........

[/quote]

She does own her own vineyard, you know?

Kind-of creepy, the way she acted in the clip. Like she's either had a drink-or needs a fix (drink).

Sad. In a creepy way.

God Bless.
+Jesus, I Trust In You.
Love, Dawn

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.