Natasza is worried and feels in a panicky way about not getting a new job that she is very down and upset . Pray for her, John

My best friend Natasza has gotten very sad news . She was working in an office in a capacity as a clerical and Administrative assistant position for 2 years or more and the other day they let her go. Please dear LORD I pray that you my LORD provide her a new job quickly. I know you hear my prayer , thanks LORD for this , in the name of Jesus, amen . Natasza is worried and feels in a panicky way about not getting a new job that she is very down and upset . Pray for her, John

***† JMJTJ †

Natasza will be in my prayers through the intercession of St Joseph.*

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

***God bless you † ***

Praying for Natasza and all the unemployed.

Praying.

LORD Jesus
Help UR Daughter .

Praying!

Jesus please grant hope, peace, and work to Natasza and to all who urgently require employment.

I thank each of you and Natasza is grateful to you all. I thank the LORD for watching over Natasza during this difficult time . Please keep her in prayer , John

Everyone pray very hard for Natasza as she is losing hope and is getting depressed . She has been trying hard with applications and resumes, but no one calls her. Lord hear our prayers for your child Natasza and bring many job offers to her and let her be hired quickly . I thank you dear Lord, in the name of Jesus, amen . Thanks everyone for praying , John

I come to you LORD in humbleness and in quiet petition for my close and caring friend Natasza for her to get jobs offered to her today and for one of them to hire her full time . Lord do this for your child Natasza , I thank you Lord, in the name of Jesus, amen. i ASK EACH OF YOU HERE ON THE FORUM TO PRAY FOR NATASZA TO GET A JOB ASAP . SHE NEEDS TO WORK AS SHE IS ALL ALONE HERE. She needs financial help. THANKS , John

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.