Natasza{Natasha } lost her job 4 - 6 weeks ago Lord bring her a job she will love

Natasza{Natasha } lost her job 4 - 6 weeks ago : She is upset and distraught . mad: :o :frowning: :confused: . Lord bring her a job she will love… She is now in dire need for work. Lord let Natasza be given a job that you want her to do . Lord let her be helping and doing your will in this job . Lord let her work bring help and joy to others. I thank you LORD for this blessing . I thank you my LORD, in the name of my saviour Jesus, amen . :slight_smile: Natasza is a hardworking good hearted Catholic woman . :thumbsup: Everyone pray for Natasza , thanks,your brother in Christ, John

LORD Jesus
Help Ur Daughter

Amen, John

Remembering Natasza in my prayers this morning…

Praying very hard to St. Joseph for her to find a job she will love!

John,
I am praying for your intentions.

**[FONT=Georgia][FONT=Franklin Gothic Medium][FONT=Georgia]†JMJTJ†

Your intentions will be in my prayers.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

***God bless you †*[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]

Gail, DIGGIDY DOG, 244 ROCKET, JESU THANKS FOR YOUR WONDERFUL PRAYERS FOR MY BEST FRIEND NATASZA , WHOM I CARE ABOUT AND I WANT HER TO BE HAPPY AND FULFILLED IN A JOB THAT OUR LORD SENDS HER .LORD HEAR OUR PRAYERS FOR NATASZA AND BLESS HER TODAY. I THANK YOU LORD, IN JESUS’S NAME, AMEN . Everyone I thank you from the heart for your prayers. Keep her in your prayers , John

I appreciate each and everyone’s prayers for Natasza:thumbsup: . jesu 1983, kmleo and trishie THANKS FOR YOUR WONDERFUL PRAYERS FOR MY BEST FRIEND NATASZA , WHOM I CARE ABOUT AND I WANT HER TO BE HAPPY AND FULFILLED IN A JOB THAT OUR LORD SENDS HER .LORD HEAR OUR PRAYERS FOR NATASZA AND BLESS HER TODAY. I THANK YOU LORD, IN JESUS’S NAME, AMEN . Lord I WANT HER TO BE HAPPY AND FULFILLED IN A JOB THAT you my LORD SEND HER .LORD HEAR OUR PRAYERS FOR NATASZA AND BLESS HER TODAY. I THANK YOU LORD, IN JESUS’S NAME, AMEN . Everyone I thank you from the heart for your prayers. Keep her in your prayers:thumbsup: :slight_smile: , John

Father of all fruitfulness, You alone know the willing heart and able hands that You gave to Natasza. As she searches for labor, may Your Holy Spirit guide her to a just employer who will value her service and reward her with working conditions which reflect Your justice. Calm her fears and allow her to place her trust in You alone, as You love her so profoundly. We ask this through Christ, our Lord, Who lives and reigns with You and the Holy Spirit, One God for ever and ever. Amen! Alleluia!

Praying for Natasza.

I will include Natasha in my Rosary tonight. God bless you, John.

Blessings,

Fickle freckled and mom4truth and po18guy I thank each of you from the heart for your wonderful loving prayers for our sister in Christ Natasza :slight_smile: . SHE APPRECIATES AND IS GRATEFUL TO YOU ALSO:) . Lord hear our prayers for your child Natasza and bring a job to her today that you want for her dear LORD . THANKS LORD, in the name of Jesus, amen . Everyone thanks and keep in prayer for MY GOOD FRIEND NATASZA :thumbsup: . thanks, your brother in Christ, :slight_smile: John:thumbsup: :slight_smile:

Everyone keep in prayer for NATASZA . Lord I pray that as Natasza went to a job fair today and gave in her resume and an application to a clothing dept. store that they saw her goodness and good character and qualities AND ARE GIVING HER A JOB . My dear LORD Lead this employer to see her qualities and hire her . I thank you Lord , in the name of Jesus, amen . Everyone pray hard for her , John

I join in prayers for Natasha , may she’ll have a good answer for her application to that clothing departament store . I pray that the job is given to her in Jesus’ name. Thank You, Lord for Your mercy and for Your grace . Amen

Our Father… Amen

praying

Lord, if our prayers do not rise to you, please hear the fervent prayers of our brother John! Mercifully grant gainful employment to Natasza, who is in the marketplace seeking employment. May her perseverance pay off as she is rewarded with fair labor and a just wage, as the worker deserves her wage. I ask this in the Heavenly, Holy and Eternal Name of our Lord and Savior, Jesus Christ. Amen! Alleluia!

Still in my prayers…

Still praying!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.