NATO puts 300,000 troops on 'high alert' in readiness for a confrontation with Russia as fears grow Putin is preparing to attack the West

dailymail.co.uk/news/article-3912398/NATO-puts-300-000-troops-high-alert-readiness-confrontation-Russia-fears-grow-Putin-preparing-attack-West.html

[LIST]
*]Nato chief Jens Stoltenberg putting 300,000 troops on ‘high alert’
*]Military intelligence are worried about Putin’s new Armata battle tank
*]UK stalled new tank design as heavy armour is not useful against jihadis
[/LIST]

It’s probably nothing.

Good article, although it’s laughable that Putin has plans to attack the West.

Personally, I view Putin as the **only **good and realistic hope the West has of avoiding bloody war and calamity.

If he were running for US President I would surely vote for him.

I too doubt Putin plans an attack on the west. Ukraine, maybe.

Hillary is a warmonger. If she wins, she might trigger something out of sheer foolishness.

But I would never vote for Putin if he was running here. Never.

If Clinton wins, this country will go to war within 60 days.

I really do think the Russians are afraid of that.

I would take this threat seriously. Our Lady of Fatima told us to pray for the conversion of Russia, and we, as a people, haven’t done this. Russia could very well be involved in WWIII. We were told the only way to avert this would be through prayer and repentence.

So, I’m praying. I hope others will consider praying the daily rosary and doing the 5 First Saturdays including receiving communion and going to confession and meditating 15 min. on 15 decades of the rosary.

Did you also realize that Our Lady of Fatima appeared in 1917, and we are fast approaching its 100th anniversary next year. She warned of the world wars, and we need to listen.

Forgot to mention that we need to do reparations and sacrifices, as well. I don’t think it’s possible to prevent this now, but we may be able to mitigate this chastisement.

Russia has been the recipient of a multitude of prayers because of Fatima. To this day, people still pray for the conversion of Russia. Those prayers are bearing fruit. If the wrong person wins tomorrow’s election, Russia may become the main hope of the Christian world.

Historically, it would be a great time, the country is deeply divided, almost to the point of another civil war, should there be some confusion regarding this election and who the president elect is, and it goes on for more than a day or two, thats prime time for some kind of attack.

mysticsofthechurch.com/20…stigmatic.html

Quote:
GOOD FRIDAY — 1961
The Sorrowful Madonna speaks: “People pay no attention to my motherly warnings, and thus the world is falling headlong evermore into an abyss of iniquity. Nations shall be convulsed by terrible disasters, causing destruction and death.

“Russia, spurred on by Satan, will seek to dominate the whole world and, by bloody revolutions, will propagate her false teachings throughout all the nations, especially in Italy. The Church will be persecuted and the Pope and the priests shall suffer much.”

Sister Elena Aiello speaks: “Oh, what a horrible vision I see! A great revolution is going on in Rome! They are entering the Vatican. The Pope is all alone; he s praying. They are holding the Pope. They take him by force. They knock him down to the floor. They are tying him. Oh, God! Oh God! They are kicking him. What a horrible scene! How dreadful!”

“Our Blessed Mother is drawing near. Like corpses those evil men fall down to the floor. Our Lady helps the Pope to his feet and, taking him by the arm, she covers him with her mantle saying: ‘Fear not!’

“Flagstaffs (flying the Red flag over St. Peter’s dome and elsewhere) collapse, and power is gone out of the clubs of those evil brutes. These atheists are ever shouting: ‘We don’t want God to rule over us; we want Satan to be our master!’

Our Blessed Mother speaks again: “My daughter, Rome will not be saved, because the Italian rulers have forsaken the Divine Light and because only a few people really love the Church. But the day is not far off when all the wicked shall perish, under the tremendous blows of Divine Justice.”

PROPHESIES OF 1959
‘RUSSIA WILL MARCH UPON ALL THE NATIONS OF EUROPE, PARTICULARLY ITALY, AND WILL RAISE HER FLAG OVER THE DOME OF ST. PETER’S. Italy will be severely tried by a great revolution, and Rome will be purified in blood for its many sins, especially those of impurity! The flock is about to be dispersed and the Pope must suffer greatly.’

FEAST OF THE IMMACULATE HEART - August 22, 1960
The Madonna speaks: “The hour of the justice of God is close, and will be terrible!”

“Tremendous scourges are impending over the world, and various nations are struck by epidemics, famines, great earthquakes, terrific hurricanes, with overflowing rivers and seas, which bring ruin and death.”

“If the people do not recognize in these scourges (of nature) the warnings of Divine Mercy, and do not return to God with truly Christian living, ANOTHER TERRIBLE WAR WILL COME FROM THE EAST TO THE WEST. RUSSIA WITH HER SECRET ARMIES WILL BATTLE AMERICA; WILL OVERRUN EUROPE.

The river Rhine will be overflowing with corpses and blood. Italy, also, will be harassed by a great revolution, and the Pope will suffer terribly.”

In April 2011, Pope Benedict XVI approved the petition allowing for the Beatification of Venerable Elena Aiello. She was declared Blessed on September 14, 2011 (Feast of the Exaultation of the Holy Cross) at 17.30 in Piazza dei Bruzi in Cosenza, Italy. The proclamation of the Blessed was made by Cardinal Angelo Amato, prefect of the Congregation for the Causes of Saints, along with Archbishop of Cosenza/Bisignano, His Excellency Salvatore Nunnari.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.