Natural Family Planning

Can anyone point me in the direction of a good, all-inclusive family planning website?

There are many different methods, so you may have to find the right "fit" for you:

Sympto-Thermal:
ccli.org/
nfpandmore.com/

Creighton Model:
creightonmodel.com/

Marquette Method:
nfp.marquette.edu/

Billings:
woomb.org/index.html

Hope that helps!

[quote="Boulder257, post:1, topic:234953"]
Can anyone point me in the direction of a good, all-inclusive family planning website?

[/quote]

Hey Boulder,
I am a South Carolinian as well :) Have you tried Couples to Couples? There are some teaching families in Charleston and Charlotte, NC.

Emily - thanks for the response. That is a great deal of good information and I am reading through it all now.

Themeginthemoon - We haven't tried anything yet. We just had our second child three months ago and decided we would need to space out any further pregnancies. I am looking into all of the options now. Thanks for the great suggestion!

[quote="Boulder257, post:4, topic:234953"]
Emily - thanks for the response. That is a great deal of good information and I am reading through it all now.

Themeginthemoon - We haven't tried anything yet. We just had our second child three months ago and decided we would need to space out any further pregnancies. I am looking into all of the options now. Thanks for the great suggestion!

[/quote]

Just FYI - two tie the two responses together - "Couple to Couple League" is the first link under sympto-thermal... :)

[quote="Em_in_FL, post:5, topic:234953"]
Just FYI - two tie the two responses together - "Couple to Couple League" is the first link under sympto-thermal... :)

[/quote]

Teehee :D I forgot to include the link, glad you had it in your post!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.