NBC apologizes for cutting “under God” from Pledge of Allegiance before U.S. Open

Hubby was watching and was completely disgusted that NBC cut away when they did. He was unhappy enough to comment on it to me. I’m not surprised liberal NBC did it, but it is sad.

"NBC apologizes for cutting “under God” from Pledge of Allegiance before U.S. Open

NBC apologized for cutting the words “under God” from the Pledge of Allegiance in its leadup to coverage to the U.S. Open at Congressional Country Club."…

Entire article: washingtonpost.com/blogs/early-lead/post/nbc-apologizes-for-cutting-under-god-from-pledge-of-allegiance-before-us-open/2011/06/19/AG8MgtbH_blog.html?hpid=z3

Here’s another article about the subject. I know some consider WND an unreliable source, but here it is anyway.

"NBC dumps ‘under God’ from Pledge at U.S. Open
Outrage: ‘I changed the channel, despite really wishing to watch history possibly being made’

NBC’s opening of the U.S. Open Golf Championship today included two readings of the Pledge of Allegiance, but omitted the phrase “under God” both times."…

Entire article: wnd.com/index.php?fa=PAGE.view&pageId=313189

One more.

"Rory McIlroy Wins; NBC Apologizes after Cutting “Under God” from Pledge at U.S. Open

Rory McIlroy came away with the big prize at the U.S. Open on Sunday but it wasn’t McIlroy’s historic win that had some people tweeting and blogging, but rather NBC Sports’ peculiar decision to omit “under God” from the Pledge of Allegiance."…

Entire article: christianpost.com/news/nbc-apologizes-after-cutting-under-god-from-pledge-at-us-open-51341/

:(sorry for golfer :confused:NBCleave out God I leave out you.
:knight2:the ight has begun,really it was when our President did it twice in same speak with no sorry or explaining.:bighanky:sad for country:byzsoc:TIME TO PRAY AND HOLD SWORD IN OTHER HAND

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.