Nearly half of countries are producing too few babies to maintain their populations, say researchers

I don’t see why this is a problem. People will work longer, as they did throughout history. The idea of retiring and living the good life is a fairly recent invention.

As i stated, marriage is a vocation. Marriage is not what everyone is called to. Only those who are married are called to parenthood. No one has a right to marriage. No one has a right to the priesthood. Priests and singles do not have the command to multiply. That is reserved for married couples.

You are correct that there is no divine command towards any profession. But just as it is with professions or other jobs, vocations have requirements that must be met. Not everyone qualifies for marriage. Not everyone qualifies for the priesthood. There is no right to join a monastery. You need to qualify regardless of how much you desire those things.

If a person qualifies for marriage and is called to it, they are called to parenthood as well. Not all of us are able to have children. We do not have a right to go out and hire a surrogate, use in vitro, or other immoral means to have babies. Even with adopting, no one is just given that right. Once again, you must qualify to adopt.

Some people have a very easy time carrying babies to term. They do not have the right to prevent that with any immoral means, and they must do whatever it takes to properly care for and educate their children. They do not have the right to just simply have babies with no regard for who they are cared for.

But California state Sen. Connie Leyva (D) on Monday re-introduced a bill to require public universities to offer the abortion pill on campus. So Americans in one state want to require tax payers to pay for the abortion pill and make it available for free at public universities.
"… Should the California legislature pass “College Student Right to Access Act” and Gov.-elect Gavin Newsom (D) sign the measure into law, health centers at the University of California (UC) and California State University (CSU) campuses will offer students medication abortion starting in 2023. Medication abortion safely terminates pregnancies up to 10 weeks…“Regardless of where they may live, all Californians should have access to the full range and choices of reproductive care services so that they can plan their futures and accomplish their goals,” said Leyva in a statement. “I am confident that the incoming Legislature will also approve SB 24 and that Governor-Elect Gavin Newsom will continue to stand strong in his support for a woman’s right to choose.”
So there are many Americans who disagree with you. Perhaps this is why so many non-Muslim countries are having problems maintaining their population.

I don’t think that God cares about public opinion.

Genesis: The First Day
…3And God said, “Let there be light,” and there was light. 4And seeing that the light was good, God separated the light from the darkness.

John 5: The Light shines in the darkness, and the darkness has not overcome it.

The law of the darkness and the light is the natural order of the universe, the foundation of all things, the root of life and death. It is physical law of any matter that has anti-matter in the universe. There were ion+ and ion-. Health recovery can be restored from ions - carrying extra negative charged electrons that are from invisible constant cosmic rain and can obtain from the prayers, meditation and natural environment. That is the amazing science of God.

I disagree. I think that God cares about each and every person and has created each one of us to know Him, to love Him and to serve Him by doing the right thing in this world.

He does yes care about each of us. He created us to know and serve Him in this life and to praise Him forever in heaven.

He does not change His moral guidelines based on popular opinions. Truth yesterday is Truth today and will be Truth tomorrow regardless of whether we want it to be or not.

God wanted human could live forever like Him, but just because Eva wanted to know bad things. The second chance for us is to follow the Light Savor for life everlasting.

This topic was automatically closed 14 days after the last reply. New replies are no longer allowed.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.