Neat Little Bit of Confirmation

So recently I’ve been having a hard time waiting on the Lord. Finances are extremely tight (to the point where we have no idea whether or not we can pay our bills next month), tons of stuff is up in the air, and I’ve been waiting over two weeks to hear back from a job interview for a job I would love.

So I’ve been kind of upset and worried and horribly anxious recently, and I was really discouraged and so I opened up my Bible - randomly - to this verse:

“For the revelation awaits an appointed time;
it speaks of the end
and will not prove false.
Though it linger, wait for it;
it will certainly come and will not delay.”
-Habakkuk 2:3

I thought that was neat. Just wanted to share! :slight_smile:

Thank you :slight_smile:

“agapeflower” Thank you for sharing, dear soul. I’m going to keep you in my prayers… that you will soon get employment. I know the worries you’re facing, because I’m facing a lot of financial worries too. :hug1: Hang in there.

But it sounds like your faith is strong. :thumbsup: That’s wonderful. Our good Lord does indeed “speak” to us, through Sacred Scripture. I think it was St. Francis of Assisi… who would also open the Scriptures, randomly, to see what the Lord had to say to him.

God bless you.

Nothing happens by chance!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.