Need a good debate?

Found a site with the worst kind of all atheist on it. The "i'm an intellectual" left winged type. You could sit there all day shooting holes in their arguments. It is fun. especially if you like debating. The good thing is. It isn't a atheist website. So you don't have to worry about your res ponces being deleted by some over zealot mod. But you do have to wait for message's to be viewed. To make sure there is no threats, swearing etc.. But the wait isn't long. Just isn't instant.
abc.net.au/compass/ Thats their main page.
www2b.abc.net.au/tmb/Client/TopicList.aspx?b=87&dm=1 And that's their comment page. If posting this is out of place. Feel free to delete it. It isn't advertising.

I'm surprised atheists watch Compass considering that it is documentary program on world religion. Then again, the ABC websites are full arts or social science students who can't get a job and need to give banal comments to validate their limited intellects.

But I must say I do enjoy watching Compass every Sunday night. Best documentary so far, has been where they asked four ordinary men of mixed belief to spend a month at a monastery.

O they must watch it in spades. If you take in all the atheist who post on their site, into account. It’s a good site for anyone who wants to polish up on their debating skills.

[quote="latin_rite, post:1, topic:198887"]
Found a site with the worst kind of all atheist on it. The "i'm an intellectual" left winged type. .

[/quote]

I love your description, as they are flying with one wing

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.