need a job

I have been out of work for 4 weeks, we are almost out of money. As you know one income is not enough anymore. I interviewed at walmart twice with a job offer on Monday, took drug and background check Monday, but have not heard from them. Can you please pray for me that I get this job soon.
thanks

Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name. Thy kingdom come, thy will be
done, on earth as it is in heaven Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our
trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us, and lead us not into temptation
but deliver us from evil. Amen

Hail Mary full of grace the Lord is with thee
blessed art thou among women and
blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus
Holy Mary mother of God pray for us
sinners now and at the hour of our death
Amen.

Glory Be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit.
As it was in the beginning is now ever shall be world without end Amen

Hail Mary said

Praying here also, Mary.

O most glorious Ever-Virgin Mary, Mother of Christ our God, accept our prayers and present them to thy son and our God, that He may, for thy sake, enlighten and save our souls. :byzsoc:

I am praying that your job search goes well and that you hear back from Walmart soon :gopray2:

Lord God, I join in MarySweet’s prayer. I humbly ask You to please enable her to get gainful employment so that she may provide for her needs, her family’s needs, save for the future, and contribute to the good works of the church. Please grant a favorable answer to this prayer petition, Lord God. All these I ask in the name of Jesus, our Lord and Savior, through the intercession of the Blessed Virgin Mary and St. Joseph. Amen.

Mother Mary, please make your intentions in this matter come true.

Hail Mary…

Amen.

Please Lord, may it be your will to be with this person and help her find a job. Help her as she strives to support her family.

Our Father who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done, on earth as it is in heaven

Give us this day our daily bread and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

closed #10

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.