Need a legion of prayers for my marriage, it's falling apart

I would request with all my humbleness to please take my case as a big intention, I was raised Catholic but I met my husband and went to his church for one year, time later and after many gaps in the faith in the church services and a lot of rejection of the women from his church making me feel not worthy, I don’t wear skirts, I don’t look like them and I could not continue going, the teachings were wrong in my eyes, the Eucharist was missing, one day I told him I am not going anymore, he got extremely upset with me because I take my son to my church and he takes his daughter to his since we don’t have kids together. He can not forgive me, he hates me for that I was praying for a miracle of conversion for him for very long using the rosary as my weapon, but things don’t go better, we have many fights and he became in some ways controller and rude with me saying the everything is my fault, because I am not Baptist. I carry a lot of grief in my heart only for following what my conscience feels , he says he hates me, our kids are suffering, divorce is not a solution, I am expecting a miracle, I don’t know if maybe in some point something may happen in our lives and he will understand ? Please I need strong prayers TODAY AND ALL YOU CAN my marriage is falling apart. Seems like God forgot about me but I am still begging until the end.

Praying.

Praying for your intentions….

Lord Jesus, You have said,
“Learn from me, for I am meek and humble of heart.”
With confidence in Your loving heart
which offers rest to weary souls,
we come to You in this time of special need.
In Your unfailing love,
read the prayer that is written on our hearts,
and grant the grace that we ask of You,
in accordance with Your holy will.
In Your name we pray.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of Grace
The Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou among women,
Blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus

Holy Mary, Mother of God
Pray for us sinners, now
and at the hour of our death

Amen

I will pray for you, for sure!

I would encourage you to bring these concerns to your parish priest (or any priest you trust). His job is to be a pastor of souls. Do not be afraid to ask him for help and guidance during this difficult time.

God bless.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to thy protection, implored thy help, or sought thy intercession was left unaidd. Inspired with this confidence, I fly unto thee, O Virgin of virgins, my mother.

To thee do I come, before thee I kneel, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the World Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in thy mercy hear and answer them. Please hear our Prayer to Save this Marriage.

Amen.

Hi ivonneperla,

I’m so sorry to hear about your unfortunate situation. I wish I could offer you some good advice to help you, but I have never been married and would probably do more harm then good if I were to try.

I can only recommend that you pray to St. Monica and read up on her life for inspiration. St Monica was married to a pagan and had a rowdy kid who wanted nothing to do with religion. Her local bishop would say that every day the floors of his church would be washed clean by her tears as she prayed for their conversion. Her husband finally converted on his deathbed, and her son converted and eventually became a bishop, a saint and a great doctor of the church!

I also want to welcome you to CAF and encourage you to continue to post here with updates on your situation. There are many users on these forums who are more than happy to pray for you and offer consolation, you only have to reach out.

I will, of course, pray for you and I hope there is a sincere and true conversion of your husband’s heart.

Please feel free to keep us updated on your situation.

May God bless you!

St. Monica, Patron Saint of troubled marraiges, by your intercession gain for this poor soul the salvation of her husband and all of her family, just as you gained it through your prayers for your pagan husband and your wayward son, Augustine.

Praying for you and your husband …

I’ll pray the Divine Mercy chaplet for you and your husband. May Our Lord intervene and convert the heart of your husband and bring you both closer to Him and to each other. May the Lord be merciful to you and give you the strength and patience to carry your crosses with love. Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou amongst women, and
Blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God,
Pray for us sinners,
Now and at the hour of our death,
Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.