need a miracle

Please pray for me. I need a miracle as it seems I’m really facing a dark night of the soul.
Since my break up and job loss, it’s been very hard for me. Living with my parents is difficult, particularly because my mother is so judgmental and I’m not really allowed to be sad or have problems b/c unlike my brother, I don’t have a deadly disease. I’m at a point where I’ve started thinking of ways out.

Please pray for me. My heart is so broken and I feel completely without worth.

(Only 2 months ago, I had a promise of marriage and of starting a family. At 39, it seems that my future has dissolved with my relationship.)

Don’t give up hope!

I am praying for you …

remember.

The Lord knows the very design of each and every feather on a bird.
Imagine how much He knows you, and how much you are to Him.

I prayed for you. :slight_smile:

May The Lord Our God Bless You!

You are in my prayers now and will be especially at Holy Mass and Holy Communion this evening.

Also…remember the spiritual Truth about placing “periods” (.) and “comma’s (,)…in your life…only God can put a “period” in your life situation…you shouldn’t/can’t do this…if you have faith in Him…if you believe in Him (”…your faith has saved you…" – how many times did Jesus say that to someone in the Gospels…it is always about our faith in Jesus…not the situation that we find ourselves in…even if we caused it!). So…in charity…don’t even consider letting your mother or anyone else try to put a “period” in you life right now…God hasn’t…so why should you let anyone else do so…no matter who they are…or…how important they are to you…not even your mother!

Matthew 9: 27-31 (NIV)

**Jesus Heals the Blind and Mute **

27As Jesus went on from there, two blind men followed him, calling out, “Have mercy on us, Son of David!” 28When he had gone indoors, the blind men came to him, and he asked them, “Do you believe that I am able to do this?”
"Yes, Lord," they replied.
29Then he touched their eyes and said, "According to your faith will it be done to you"; 30and their sight was restored. Jesus warned them sternly, “See that no one knows about this.” 31But they went out and spread the news about him all over that region. [even though they did not do as Jesus directed them…He still healed them because of their faith…faith in Him is not the only thing…it is everything!]

Mark 9:24 (NIV)

24Immediately the boy’s father exclaimed, "I do believe; help me overcome my unbelief!"

PAX CHRISTI

You have quite a few people praying for you…including myself.

Never, ever give up…please, when you find the time, read (and try to absorb) Psalm 139…really shows the magnitude of the Father’s love for His child!

Praying hard for your happiness and success.

It’s true. I do have so many people praying for me. And I’m grateful for that. Thank you.
I just feel so desperate, hopeless, and like the future that I had–the one I was planning with Beau–was suddenly destroyed. I don’t know what’s next for me and from where I’m sitting, it’s all very terrifying. I so wanted to be a mother. I was going to have that with Beau. Now, I don’t know. If I start dating someone and finally find someone and fall in love, I’ll probably be deep into my 40s and unable. I’m really devastated.

Please keep praying for me. It’s been two months and I still can’t stop hurting.
I wake up every morning with the same pain in my heart. The loss for me is so real.

I can’t afford it, but I’m on my way to the PNW to see some friends. I need a change of scenery. I hope that I can be distracted enough from Beau to enjoy my trip. I really do miss him though, and I’m so confused and hurt.

I do really appreciate your prayers and I keep you all in mine.

Thanks.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.