Need a prayer for my sickness

I was diagnosed today with “mild” acute bronchitis and I am feeling miserable. I found it odd how my body temperature jumped from 98.8 F all the way to 101 F in only a matter of hours. For some reason I cannot sleep real well. I tried getting 12 hours of sleep last night and was pretty much awake the whole night! My doctor told me this is normal though.

Sadly it seems I caught this from my father since I work around him all day; it was only a matter of time before I caught something like this. But now I’m worried…he never goes to see the doctor so how do I know he does not have the exact same thing?:confused:

Please pray for me and my father for a speedy recovery from our sicknesses.

Prayers for you and your Father for a speedy recovery,

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Prayers going up for you and your father. God bless and heal you both.

Eternal God , in whom mercy is endless,
and the treasury of compassion inexhastible ,
look kindly upon us and increase Your mercy in us ,
that in difficult moments we might not despair
nor become despondent , but with great confidence ,
submit ourselves to Your Holy Will ,
which is love and mercy itself . Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

I just said a prayer for you and your father. God bless you

Praying for you and your father…

** +**

O most beautiful Flower of Mount Carmel, Fruitful Vine, Splendor of Heaven,
who brought forth the Son of God, still remaining a Virgin, assist us in this necessity.
O Star of the Sea, help us, and show us that you are our Mother.

O Holy Mary, Mother of God, Queen of Heaven and earth, I humbly ask you from the depths of my heart to help in this necessity. There are none who can withstand your power.
O show us that you are our Mother.

O Mary conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to you.

Sweet Mother, I place this cause in your hands. Amen

Praying for a complete recovery.

Eternal God , in whom mercy is endless,
and the treasury of compassion inexhastible ,
look kindly upon us and increase Your mercy in us ,
that in difficult moments we might not despair
nor become despondent , but with great confidence ,
submit ourselves to Your Holy Will ,
which is love and mercy itself . Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Praying for these intentions offered here

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.