Need Book Advice for Jewish Friends

Hello,

Are there any books out there that focus on explaining Christianity to Jewish people? I have a friend that is Jewish and is looking for a good book. (Other than the New Testament :slight_smile: )

[quote=Ora Et Labora]Hello,

Are there any books out there that focus on explaining Christianity to Jewish people? I have a friend that is Jewish and is looking for a good book. (Other than the New Testament :slight_smile: )
[/quote]

I’m currently reading Salvation is from the Jews, and I’m finding it to be very helpful. Also, check out the website for the Association of Hebrew Catholics. (www.hebrewcatholic.org) It’s helped me, and they can probably help you out with book recommendations.

Rosalind Moss has a series of conversion story tapes that are also excellent and may be helpful to you and your friend. She was raised Jewish and converted first to Protestantism and then Catholicism. I believe her brother became a priest.

One of her pieces is from “Judiasm to the Fullness of Christ”, which can be found at: shop.catholic.com/cgi-local/SoftCart.exe/online-store/scstore/p-CA114.html?L+scstore+pfgn2604ff48df48+1125147370

Oh, and I second the recommendation, “Salvation is from the Jews”. I’ve heard the author speak, he’s great and had an intense experience which helped to bring him home to Rome.

Hope this helps,

CARose

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.