Need "Catholic and Same-Sex-Attracted" Resources

My SIL knows a guy who was recently “engaged” to his same-sex significant other, but has also recently shown an interest in the Catholic Faith.

She wants to give him a catechism so he knows what to expect at RCIA (if he decides to go) and wants to point him to the sections on homosexuality and chastity. She also asked me if there are any good books/resources for people with same-sex-attraction who want to be Catholic…or just good resources in general.

Any and all resources are greatly appreciated (but I’d not expect him to read the Wednesday Audiences of JPII’s “Man and Woman He Created Them” just yet :wink: ).

couragerc.org/

Seconded :thumbsup:

Christi pax,

Lucretius

:thumbsup::thumbsup:

Third this.

There are also a few Catholic writers with SSA. One I’ve seen is Eve Tushnet, and she’s even written a book.

It’s not a resource per se but a blog by a celibate SSA Catholic man: Blog link

Many Resources here

Resources for Defending Marriage as One Man and One Woman

http://www.defendingthebride.com/ss/mm/index.html

The following CD is really good, scroll down in link above.

**From Love, By Love, For Love
Lighthouse CD by Fr. Michael Schmitz

[FONT=&quot]The talk is aimed at colle[FONT=&quot]ge a[FONT=&quot]ge stu[FONT=&quot]dents and talks about sexuality overall, but a special fo[FONT=&quot]cus on same sex attraction.

[FONT=&quot].
[/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT][/FONT]**

Thanks for the great resources everyone! I will pass these along!

-Dave

Here’s an excellent blog by a faith homosexual: beatushomo.blogspot.com/2013/01/greetings.html?m=0

Christi pax,

Lucretius

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.