Need church in West St. Louis County

DW and I are going to be in St. Louis (West County) June 2. Looking for a parish with good, solid Mass. We lived there 20 years ago, and this is our first time back, at least on a Sunday. There is of course the Old and New Cathedrals, but we’re especially interested in Kirkwood, Ballwin, Des Peres.

We previously attended St. Clement in Des Peres, Holy Infant in Ballwin, and St. Joe’s in Manchester, but things do change in 20 years.

Maryland Heights, Webster Groves and Ladue are good too.

My daughter goes to college at St. Louis University. She’s not a Catholic, but she does enjoy the masses at St. Francis Xavier, the college church. She also loves the Cathedral masses, both Old and New Cathedrals.

My husband and I love the Shrine of Our Lady of the Snows and try to visit it whenever we come to St. Louis. They have daily masses and lots of special masses, Rosaries, and other devotions. You are so lucky to live so close to it.

My daughter goes to college at St. Louis University. She’s not a Catholic, but she does enjoy the masses at St. Francis Xavier, the college church. She also loves the Cathedral masses, both Old and New Cathedrals.

My husband and I love the Shrine of Our Lady of the Snows and try to visit it whenever we come to St. Louis. They have daily masses and lots of special masses, Rosaries, and other devotions. You are so lucky to live so close to it.

Sorry for double post. Mods, please feel free to delete the extra and this post, too.

Just saw this. My parish is St. Joseph Manchester. I HIGHLY recommend Ascension parish in Chesterfield. Terrific priests.

Also, for the TLM, there is the Passionist convent where the CRNJ say Mass.

ascensioncatholicparish.org/

canonsregular.com/

I would second going to Ascension parish in Chesterfield. You could also go to Incarnate Word off of Hwy 141 and Olive Rd.

St Joseph in Manchester, I have not been there. There is also Sacred Heart in Valley Park, off of 141.

Near Kirkwood there is Holy Redeemer.

You could always go downtown to the Cathedral.

If you are up for a lively mass check out St Alphonsus Rock Church. :thumbsup: :dancing:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.