Need for prayers

I have been praying for what I like to call the correct fit in the right organization. I have joined Catholic on line prayer groups; attend mass two or three times a week, recite the rosary, made novenas to a number of Saints. I am trying to be a good catholic but it has been 9 months with little or no success. Every potentially good lead and contact usually turns out to go wrong. Most of my friends are lapsed Catholics, they pray their way, under their terms or feel, organized religion is little more than a crutch.
I feel rather confused in my faith and am losing faith in people. I am tired of hearing that the world, companies and people have changed. Last, I looked or heard there have been no changes in the chemical makeup of either. So why is it such a different world?
Oh how I wish for a resolve to my current situation. It is a difficult market place especially being 55. I just do not want to give up on my prayer intention. God has always answered my prayers sometimes in the most unexpected ways.
It is like being in the middle of a storm, one you do not know how or when it will subside, much less, where you will land.
Any suggestions for prayers, mediations, insights.

Moved to Prayer Intentions from a another forum

I will remember you and your intentions in my prayers.

Also will remember your intentions in my prayers…

you are in my prayer

***+JMJTJ+

You will be in my prayers for your discernment, light, and peace.***

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

God bless you +

Patrick,
We’re the same age facing the same situation. Let’s keep each other in prayer. Eternal Father, have mercy on us and others in our situation.

May Jesus lead you into a strong, warm personal relationship with Him.

I ask St Padre Pio, St Francis de Sales, and St Therese of Lisieux to pray for you.

Hail Mary full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.