Need guidance in my life

Hi :)

could you please say a prayer for me that God would guide me according to His will? especially in my faith... also I'm having doubts about the Church again :( this seems to happen on and off. Please pray that God would strengthen me and show me the truth.
thank you so much :)

God bless!!

Lord, please grant Monica the graces she needs to keep seeking your will and help her to find it in her life. You will us all to keep the 10 commandments of love, you will us to be saved, you will us to forgive and will us to fulfill our daily responsibilities lovingly, patiently and without complaining. Help us all to do your will and to keep faithful. May Monica get spiritual direction from a good, holy priest for further help discerning your will for her and for help in the spiritual life. She will benefit from a good spiritual director. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

Dear Lord, Precious Lord,

Thank you that we have this opportunity to pray for Monica. Lord I pray that you will guide her to a place in her spiritual life where she truly realizes the Catholic Church is the true Church. The Holy Mother Church. Our beautiful 2000 year tradition of the Church. Oh Heavenly Father, how I wished I had been lead correctly when I was young so I would not have had the 29 year lapse from the Catholic Church. What horrible mistakes I made while I was gone. I embrace the Holy Mother Church and I have gone through difficult persecution coming back. But oh so worth it. May Monica embrace this truest of Christian faiths and not look back. May she hold on to the Catholic Church and it’s traditions. And realize the respect the Catholic Church gives to women, beyond compare of any other Christian faith. The Catholic Church embraces the family like no other, and leads the fight for life. May she be blinded no more. In Christ precious name, the name of JESUS. Amen.

Praying for your faith to be increased …

Hail Mary
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.