Need Healing , Pls Pray

I am challenged in having patience as I pray for return to mobility and getting off a walker , 21 mos after surgery. So much is going on and I know God can heal me acc to HIS promises in the bible. Please pray for my healing as I am so frustrated. I never would believe this is my life now. :confused:

Father,
Help your child to heal from that which afflicts them. May the promises Jesus gave concering answered prayers be shown by the works of Your Holy Spirit in their life.

While they are enduring this, help them to realize that the suffering is providential and that they must offer it up to you so You can work through the situation. Help them realize that for Your grace to be effective we must cooperate and ask for You to be with us.

Be with them whatever Your will is in their life and do not let this child of Yours lose their faith, hope, love or trust in You regardless of circumstance.

Amen, Amen!
+

I can imagine you are frustrated after so many months! :slight_smile:
I thank God that you do have hope of regaining mobility! That’s wonderful!

Father, in Jesus’ name, please send You Holy Spirit to help Your child grow in gospel virtues and to come closer to You during the recovery process. Please grant spiritual blessings and make Your child a shining witnesss of Your Son in adversity.

Bless you Trishie :slight_smile:

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Almighty and Eternal God,
You are the everlasting health of those who believe in You.
Hear us for Your sick servant
for whom we implore the aid of Your tender mercy,
that being restored to bodily health,
he (she) may give thanks to You in Your Church.
Through Christ our Lord.

Amen.

I’ll pray for you. Just remember Jesus loves you.

I know it is very hard, but you have to put your trust in God. The Lord healed me of a physical disease in 2001, after my daughter asked in her prayers that I would be better. The Lord is, and will always, take care of you.

Ask God to give you what you need to make it through this difficult time. He is your heavenly father and loves you more that you will ever know.

I will keep you in my prayers.

***+JMJTJ+

You will be in my prayers for your healing.***

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

Thank You All For Your Prayers. I Chose This Name So When I Am Healed, I Can Truly Say,“to God Be The Glory”…i Hear A Doc Say It On A Health Show That I Watch . I Get So Down When I Feel My Bodily Limitations That Scare Me But I Know God Can Heal Me As He Promises In So Many Scriptures. I Realize I Am No More Deserving Than Anyone. I Want To Be Whole And Get On With My Life, Now More Directed Than It Was Before And As It Once Was When I Was Younger And Less Distracted By Life…i Want To Be A New Better Self And Able To Play With My Grandchildren…i Have Much To Be Thankful For…however, This Is My Living Hell And I Ask God To Please Let Me Be Healed Now So I Can Do What Purpose He Has For Me And As I See It , It Is To Minister In My Parish Where Needed…god Help Me!
I Just Turned 60, Am Too Young To Be This Old…widowed 15 Yrs Ago, I Live W My Fiance Who Has Become My Caregiver…:slight_smile:

This evening at Mass I will present your intensions.
I keep praying till you recover.

Praying for you:gopray:

Our Lady of Lourdes pray for us.

Merciful and loving Father, you have watched as toGODbetheglory has struggled in healing. You know all, Father, and You have sent this affliction for the perfection of toGODbetheglory’s soul. In Your immeasurable mercy, grant increasing patience to this soul, which walks ever closer to Your path. Grant also a realization that You are to be thanked for the good and the bad which befalls us. In all things, Lord, Your Name be praised! Graciously join our prayers with those of the Angels and Saints to form an endless petition for toGODbetheglory’s healing. We ask this through Christ, our Lord, Who lives and reigns with You and the Holy Spirit, One God for ever and ever. Amen! Alleluia!

Hail Mary full of grace. The Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou among women, and blessed is the fruit of thy womb Jesus. Holy Mary mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death. Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.