Need help and prayers.

I’m not comfortable posting what I’m going through but I could really use someone to talk to and some prayers.

Please message me if your willing to help.

prayer said

Lord please help this person in every need they may have.I ask You would grant their intentions known to You Amen

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

:gopray:

Mother Mary, I entrust Kccp91 to your loving care. Please intercede and help him/her to carry his/her cross courageously, patiently, faithfully and lovingly. I pray that he/she unites his/her suffering with Our Lord's and offers it up in reparation for the lack of love (all the coldness and indifference) that Our Lord receives from His people. Please help Kccp91 to persevere in a state of grace and help him/her to trust in your powerful intercession. Amen.

PATER NOSTER,
qui es in caelis,
sanctificetur nomen tuum.
Adveniat regnum tuum.
Fiat voluntas tua, sicut in caelo et in terra.
Panem nostrum quotidianum da nobis hodie,
et dimitte nobis debita nostra
sicut et nos dimittimus debitoribus nostris.
Et ne nos inducas in tentationem,
sed libera nos a malo. Amen.

Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Hail, holy Queen, Mother of mercy,
our life, our sweetness, and our hope.
To you do we cry, poor banished children of Eve;
to you do we send up our sighs,
mourning and weeping in this valley of tears.
Turn, then, most gracious advocate,
your eyes of mercy toward us;
And after this our exile,
show unto us the blessed fruit of your womb, Jesus.
O clement, O loving, O sweet Virgin Mary. Amen.

Prayers are with you…

A PRAYER TO THE BLESSED VIRGIN, OUR LADY OF MOUNT CARMEL

O most beautiful Flower of Mount Carmel, Fruitful Vine, Splendor of Heaven,
who brought forth the Son of God, still remaining a Virgin, assist me in this my necessity.
O Star of the Sea, help me and show me that you are my Mother.

O Holy Mary, Mother of God, Queen of Heaven and earth, I humbly ask you from the depths of my heart to help me in this necessity.
There are none that can withstand your power.
O show me that you are my Mother,

O Mary, conceived without sin, pray for us who have recourse to you.
Sweet Mother, I place this cause in your hands…

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.