Need help finding work

Like many here I am desperate for a job.

Pray not just for me but for everyone that needs work in the US and around the world as there seems to be a rising tide of unemployment of late.

Father, there are many that need Your help to find the jobs that You are preparing for them. Please guide them to find the jobs meant for them, and if it takes time for those jobs to be prepared, please let these people find work that will help them feel productive and that will help them pay their bills in the meantime. In the name of Jesus I pray. Amen. :signofcross:

I’ve been there too. Keep your head up brother. :thumbsup:

Amen.

Father, your humble servant is in need and is asking for your help. Lead him to the right job Lord. Guide him to where you want him to be… In Jesus name we pray… AMEN

Dear cyberwolf001, I know how you feel. I myself had the experience being jobless, with a wife and a child to feed. I had this twice. There has to be a meaning out of this hardship, but whatever it is, it is the sign that God has a good plan for us. Keep on praying while searching. You should know that we still have a hope. No matter how worse a storm is, it will be over. Keep on asking, and you will be given, keep on seeking, and you will find a job for you, knock on any employer, one will open his/her door for you. In the mean time, go out and tell all your friends you know. Who know that someone could refer you to an opened position. Be rational in your spending.

From across the ocean, I have you in my prayer since I know exactly how you feel right now.

Praying for all seeking employment at this time.

In Jesus’ name we pray. Amen. :signofcross:

There is one thing I hope you’ll find comforting. Sometimes it takes much longer to find “that” job - the one that fulfills our needs, that we truly enjoy, and that we want to do to **“every”**day. I think I’ve figured out the reason.

God wants things “perfect” for us…and “perfect” just takes longer.

Hang in there brother, help is on the way. :thumbsup:

Trust me right now if it pays cash I’ll be happy. I’m 25 and ready to move out of my parents hours :wink:

Try a Novena to Our Lady Untier of Knots, I have 3 days to go on it and a new job is my request also.

praying for you

I understand cyberwolf. Don’t ruch it though. My son (28) just moved out for a third time, and he was so dead set on getting out he went back to his ex-wife (married for 3 months, and divroced for 2 years) who has drawn him away from his faith, his church, and his family. Does it sound to you like he is better off? :frowning:

I’ll be praying for you. There are a lot of people looking for meaningful work.

Today was the last day of my Novena.

This morning a previous employer phoned me with an offer of work and help getting my web business to where I can be fully self-employed.

I have just finished writing my letter of resignation for my current part-time job (2 nights per week in a nursing home).

Thanks be to Our Lady Untier of Knots :thumbsup:

Cyberwolf: Continuing to keep you and all others in need of work in my prayers… :slight_smile:

Praying

Interview tomarrow at Chick-Fil-A :smiley:

Thank you Merciful Father! :bowdown:

I will pray for employment for you. I have been jobless at times and it can be frightening and frustrating. Praying that all is turned around for you soon.

May The Lord bring success to your coming interview. I will keep you in daily prayer with Our Lady of Good Remedy and St. Rita…

Father, please help and guide cyberwolf in his interview today. Help to keep him calm and provide correct and good answers as to obtain the position he seeks. In Jesus’ Name I pray. Amen. :signofcross:

I am also in the same boat, and will be praying that all who are searching for employment will find it. Hopefully all of our prayers will be answered. :slight_smile:

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.