Need help: new web site

Hi I created a new web site at mysite.verizon.net/vzes2020/catholicmoviereview/ if you click on “Movies” and “very good” you can find a list of movies that are safe for families with children. :rolleyes: If you click on “Movies” “do not recommend” :eek: you can know which movies are not okay to rent. There are other movie review web sites, but mine you can find a list immediately of which movie are okay to watch with no bad content.
I need help. If you have rented a movie lately can you email me to let me know if there is any bad language or anything else offensive to Catholics/Christians so I can build my lists bigger. Can you save the web site to the favorites and let me know when you watch a good or “do not recommend” movie? If you have trouble viewing my web site please email me at jenmary7@yahoo.com thanks, God Bless, Jennifer

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.