Need help with RSV-CE selection

I am looking for a new RSV-CE Bible. For some reason it has been hard to locate a nice soft cover, genuine leather version.

Can anyone suggest an online bible store with a good selection of the RSV-CE. I have google’d it several times but the selection seems so limited.

Thanks

Did you try amazon I think they have a bonded leather one And they have the compact ones.

EWTN Religious catalog has them as well. ewtnreligiouscatalogue.com/RSV+CATHOLIC+EDITION+BIBLE+BLACK/cid=15/page_no=1/edp_no=3242/shop.axd/ProductDetails

I have this one and love it…

amazon.com/Ignatius-Bible-Revised-Standard-Catholic/dp/0898709369/ref=ed_oe_o

I have this one:

scepterpub.org/product-exec/product_id/27/nm/Holy_Bible_RSV_Catholic_Edition

And I love it. The pages aren’t too thin and its a good size.

Genuine leather, not bonded or Pacific Duvelle?

Then this is what you’re looking for.

amazon.com/gp/product/0195288653

Perfect!

Thank you all so much

I have this one, too----and love it. Perfect size. Feels good in the hand. Hefty enough, yet easily manageable to hold while reading. Text is easy to read.

Ignatius also puts out a smaller, zipper version----only get that one if you can handle very tiny type.

The little one is easy to tote around, but I’d suggest just buying a zipped bible cover and getting the larger Ignatius bible—you will love it.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.