Need Help

Hey guys, not sure if this is the right place to post this.

I was wondering if anyone knew of any good sites where I could find some modern Catholic/Christian media. For example, I am building a website for a newly forming young adult group so we want to make it aesthetically pleasing. We want it to stand out to young adults and be fun and interactive.

So what I was looking for was some cool (and modern) graphics, pictures, backgrounds, etc. that appeal to a young adult and maintain an air of faith. Anyone know of any of these?

Thank you!

P.S. I have found one which is really good - the only thing is, we are young adults and can’t afford to pay a yearly subscription. You can follow the link to get an idea of what we are looking for and the type of site that would be most helpful for us: faithclipart.com/

I am a webmaster too.
I cannot help with the payment for graphics. Why dont you find someone who does graphics and is christian?
If you need hosting, I can arrange on a piece of my hosting space and you forward from where you are mith masking.
super.tubos@yahoo.com

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.