need help

ever since I’ve started praying for my enemies and the unsaved people, there has been nothing but trouble in my life. I’m starting to go insane and get angry for the little things. I’m even starting to blame God for my troubles. Please pray for me everyone.

Thank you.

Jesus please give manifold graces to this person who seeks to live as You teach, and who prays for the spiritual welfare of unbelievers and offenders.
Please protect this person from harm and from the revenge of those who seek to destroy souls.
Please accept his struggles, united with Yours, for the salvation of souls.

“If you aspire to serve the Lord,
prepare yourself for an ordeal.
Be sincere of heart, be steadfast,
and do not be alarmed when disaster comes.

Cling to Him and do not leave him,
so that you may be honoured at the end of your days.
Whatever happens to you, accept it,
and in the uncertainties of your humble state, be patient,
since gold is tested in the fire,
and chosen persons in the furnace of humiliation.

Trust Him and He will uphold you,
follow a straight path and hope in Him.
You, who fear the Lord, wait for His mercy;
do not turn aside in case you fall.

You who fear the Lord, trust Him,
and you will not be baulked of your reward.
You who fear the Lord hope for good things,
for everlasting happiness and mercy.

For the Lord is compassionate and merciful…
Those who fear the Lord do not disdain His words,
and those who love Him keep His ways…

Those who fear the Lord keep their hearts prepared
and humble themselves in His presence…
for as His majesty is, so too is His mercy.” [Ecclesiasticus.2, 1-9, 11, 15, 17-18]

Isaiah says, “I was thinking: ‘I have toiled in vain, I have exhausted myself for nothing.’ And all the while my cause was with God, my reward with my God.” [Isaiah 49:3-4]

Dear ChristDefender…Know that you are doing God’s will by praying for your enemies…Keep up the good work and do not worry as Teresa of Avila would say, Dont worry, all things are passing only God remains the same. God Bless you. TeresaDiane:harp:

sounds easier said than done, Teresa. Part of me wants to give up on the salvation of others and God himself. I don’t see my prayers being answered at all. Thanks anyway

And Trishie, I’m actually a woman, but thanks for the prayer

Dear Christ Defender…If you took to time to ask for prayers, you won’t give up and God won’t give up on you… I will pray for you in my
Wednesday rosary… Teresa Diane:harp:

Praying…

***Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.

Amen***

ChristDefender,you are having nothing but trouble BECAUSE you are praying for others. The devil is not happy that you are praying for others, and he wants you to stop. He wants you to stop b/c he knows it IS going to help those people. Are you praying the rosary? If you are, you will very likely at some point receive a “signal grace” that will let you know that your prayers ARE helping. For instance, I prayed the rosary for a family member and within weeks I was talking to that person on the phone and she told me that she had realized (because of a movie she was watching) that something she was doing was a sin and she STOPPED!! I have several other examples, but that’s one of my best ones. But it doesn’t always work that way. St. Monica prayed for her son St. Augustine for 30 YEARS before he converted. But when he did convert, his conversion was so powerful he became a saint!! Sometimes we might pray for someone our whole lives and never know for sure if they were saved. But in Heaven we may very well be surprised to know that the person converted while unconscious in the last few moments of his or her life! Our Lady of Fatima said that many souls go to Hell because they have no one to pray for them. Have you read the saints’ accounts of Hell? I would encourage you to read the following accounts of Hell: St. Don Bosco, St. Teresa of Avila, the children of Fatima, and St. Faustina. When you read about what Hell is really like, I doubt that you would want your worst enemy to go there. If you could help save even one soul from torture for all eternity, it would be worth your prayers!!! Not only that, but at the Last Judgement, we will KNOW all the souls we helped get to Heaven and all the souls we COULD have helped if only we had prayed. It will be either an awesome moment or the worst moment ever. I would encourage you to keep praying. God’s timing is ALWAYS best–but I guarantee He will send graces to those whom you pray for. God bless.

Catholics inevitably partake in the life,death and resurrection of Christ.Complete Christianity if you will.If Christ ever so innocent was to pay the forfeit of the peace between God and man and to suffer for the sins of the world,in order that many will be saved so it is fashioned unto us,likewise.

Lucia,Jacinta and Francisco,although innocent were told by Our Lady that they will suffer much for the sins of world.Does this sound familiar?If you are favoured by Christ to “help Him save souls(carry the cross like St Simon),” it is the greatest honour and should be viewed that this is no temporal monarch in which you serve,but the King of Kings to which your allegiance lies.

I would be very worried and questionable of my faith if a week elapsed without a cross.Meaning,immediately I will assume I have fallen out of favour with God or he has found me completely unworthy,whereas,if I do have a cross;I rejoice that He has found me less unworthy.

Remember,sometimes God permits things to happen in order to draw out a greater good;release a soul from purgatory in turn,will pray for you when it reaches Heaven, conversion of a sinner(it matters not,who),etc.So rest assured,your prayers are definitely being answered.If you have given to pray for others,it means something will be taken from you.

Your acts of charity and mercy towards others should serve as an example to all of us.Be happy,not sad that your prayers have been answered,where a great many people claim their prayers have not yet or never have been answered?Surely,this illustrates you’re a tier above me when it comes to spirituality?

God bless you mate,

JMJ

Heavenly Father, I love You, I praise You, and I worship You. I thank You for sending Your Son Jesus Who won victory over sin and death for my salvation. I thank You for sending Your Holy Spirit Who empowers me, guides me, and leads me into fullness of life. I thank you for Mary, my Heavenly Mother, who intercedes with the holy angels and saints for me.

Lord Jesus Christ, I place myself at the foot of Your cross and ask You to cover me with Your Precious Blood which pours forth from Your Most Sacred Heart and Your Most Holy Wounds. Cleanse me, my Jesus, in the living water that flows from Your Heart. I ask You to surround me, Lord Jesus, with Your Holy Light.

Heavenly Father, let the healing waters of my baptism now flow back through the maternal and paternal generations to purify my family line of satan and sin. I come before You, Father, and ask forgiveness for myself, my relatives, and my ancestors, for any calling upon powers that set themselves up in opposition to You or that do not offer true honor to Jesus Christ. In Jesus’ Holy Name, I now reclaim any territory that was handed over to satan and place it under the Lordship of Jesus Christ.

By the power of Your Holy Spirit, reveal to me, Father, any people I need to forgive and any areas of unconfessed sin. Reveal aspects of my life that are not pleasing to You, Father, ways that have given or could give satan a foothold in my life. Father, I give to You any unforgiveness; I give to You my sins; and, I give to You all ways that satan has a hold of my life. Thank You, for Your forgiveness and Your love.

Lord Jesus, in Your Holy Name, I bind all evil spirits of the air, water, ground, underground, and netherworld. I further bind, in Jesus’ Name, any and all emissaries of the satanic headquarters and claim the Precious Blood of Jesus on the air, atmosphere, water, ground and their fruits around us, the underground and the netherworld below.

Heavenly Father, allow Your Son Jesus to come now with the Holy Spirit, the Blessed Virgin Mary, the holy angels and the saints to protect me from all harm and to keep all evil spirits from taking revenge on me in any way.

(Repeat the following sentence three times: once in honor of the Father, once in honor of the Son, and once in honor of the Holy Spirit.)

In the Holy Name of Jesus, I seal myself, my relatives, this room (place, home, church, car, plane, etc…), and all sources of supply in the Precious Blood of Jesus Christ.

(To break and dissolve all satanic seals, repeat the following paragraph three times in honor of the Holy Trinity because satanic seals are places three times to blaspheme the Holy Trinity.)

In the Holy Name of Jesus, I break and dissolve any and all curses, hexes, spells, snares, traps, lies, obstacles, deceptions, diversions, spiritual influences, evil wishes, evil desires, hereditary seals, known and unknown, and every dysfunction and disease from any source including my mistakes and sins. In Jesus’ Name, I sever the transmission of any and all satanic vows, pacts, spiritual bonds, soul ties, and satanic works. In Jesus’ Name, I break and dissolve any and all links and effects of links with: astrologers; bohmos; channelers; charters; clairvoyants; crystal healers; crystals; fortune tellers; mediums; the New Age Movement; occult seers; palm, tea leaf, or tarot card readers; psychics; santeros; satanic cults; spirit guides; witches; witchdoctors; and, Voodoo. In Jesus’ Name, I dissolve all effects of participation in seances and divination, ouija boards, horoscopes, occult games of all sorts, and any form of worship that does not offer true honor to Jesus Christ.

Holy Spirit, please reveal to me through word of knowledge any evil spirits that have attached themselves to me in any way. (Pause and wait for words to come to you, such as: anger, arrogance, bitterness, brutality, confusion, cruelty, deception, envy, fear, hatred, insecurity, jealousy, pride, resentment, or terror. Pray the following for each of the spirits revealed.)

In the Name of Jesus, I rebuke you spirit of Satan. I command to go directly to Jesus, without manifestation and without harm to me or anyone, so that He can dispose of you according to His Holy Will.

I thank You, Heavenly Father for Your Love. I thank You, Holy Spirit for empowering me to be aggressive against satan and evil spirits. I thank You, Jesus, for setting me free. I thank You, Mary, for interceding for me with the holy angels and the saints.

Lord Jesus, fill me with charity, compassion, faith, gentleness, hope, humility, joy, kindness, light, love, mercy, modesty, patience, peace, purity, security, tranquility, trust, truth, understanding, and wisdom. Help me to walk in Your Light and Truth, illuminated by the Holy Spirit so that together we may praise, honor, and glorify Our Father in time and in eternity. For You, Lord Jesus, are, “…the way, the truth, and the life” (John 14:6 ), and You “…have come that we might have life and have it more abundantly” (John 10:10 ).

“God indeed is my savior; I am confident and unafraid. My strength and courage is the Lord, and he has been my savior” (Isaiah 12:2 ).

Amen. Alleluia. Amen.

Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O’ Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into Hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

Our Father who art in Heaven, hallowed be thy name.

Thy kingdom come, thy will be done on Earth as it is in Heaven.

Give us this day our daily bread.

And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.

And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.

Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.

Blessed are you among women, and blessed is the fruit of your womb Jesus.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Teach me, my Lord, to be sweet and gentle in all the events of my life, in disappointments, in the thoughtlessness of others, in the insincerity of those I trusted, in the unfaithfulness of those on whom I relied. Let me forget myself so that I may enjoy the happiness of others. Let me always hide my little pains and heartaches so that I may be the only one to suffer from them. Teach me to profit by the suffering that comes across my path. Let me so use it that it may mellow me, not harden or embitter me; that it may make me patient, not irritable; that it may make me broad in my forgiveness, not narrow or proud or overbearing. May no one be less good for having come within my influence; no one less pure, less true, less kind, less noble, for having been a fellow traveler with me on our journey towards eternal life. As I meet with one cross after another, let me whisper a word of love to You. May my life be lived in the supernatural, full of power for good, and strong in its purpose of sanctity. Amen.

Praying for you today. Teresadiane:harp:

***Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death
Amen.

:crossrc:***

Saint Michael, the archangel, defend us in battle, be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil, may God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do you, O’ Prince of the Heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into Hell Satan and all the other evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls.

Amen.

Amen.

Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now and at the hour of our death.

Amen.

Amen.

Amen.

Amen.

***Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death
Amen.

:crossrc:***

***Our Father, who art in heaven, hallowed be thy name, thy kingdom come, thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven. Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our trespasses as we forgive those who trespass against us, and lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen.

Glory be to the Father, and to the Son, and to the Holy Spirit, as it was in the beginning, is now, and ever shall be, world without end. Amen.***

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.