need hope

Please ask Jesus to give me more hope

I will pray that Jesus increase your hope. :)

O Little Therese of the Child Jesus, please pick for me a rose from the heavenly gardens and send it to me as a message of love.

O Little Flower of Jesus, ask God today to grant the favor I now place with confidence in your hands: hope for TrueFaithSeeker

St. Therese, help me to always believe as you did, in God’s great love for me, so that I might imitate your “Little Way” each day.

Amen.

Remembering your intention in my daily prayers. God bless.

**Praying an Act of Hope for you.

Dan ♰

Father, please grant TrueFaithSeeker hope… Grant them the graces they need in their life right now. AMEN.

Mother Mary, please obtain more hope for TrueFaithSeeker. Please help him to wait patiently on our Lord for his help and grace. Mother Mary, you are my confidence and my hope. Please be the same for TrueFaithSeeker. Amen.

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

Our father,
Who are in Heaven…
hallowed be thy name
They kingdom come
Thy will be done
On earth as it is in Heaven
Give us this day our Daily bread
And forgive us our trespasses,
As we forgive those who trespass against us
And lead us not unto temptation
But deliver us from Evil…

Memorare (Prayer to Our Lady)
Remember, O most gracious Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession, was left unaided.
Inspired by this confidence, I fly unto you, O Virgin of virgins, my Mother. To you do I come, before you I stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, despise not my petitions, but in your mercy, hear and answer me. Amen

O Little Therese of the Child Jesus, please pick for me a rose from the heavenly gardens and send it to me as a message of love.

O Little Flower of Jesus, ask God today to grant the favor I now place with confidence in your hands: hope for TrueFaithSeeker

St. Therese, help me to always believe as you did, in God's great love for me, so that I might imitate your "Little Way" each day.

Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.