Need info on the sanctity of St. Alphonsa (Kerela Saint)

Dear CAF members,

My grandmother happened to see St. Alphonsa in person, and I was just wondering if anyone has any proofs to believe St. Alphonsa lived a life of heroic sanctity.

Thanks

NOTE: I’m not talking about St. Alphonsus Maria de Liguori (founder of the Redemptorists)

In that she lived a pious life?

When it became possible, Anna joined the Franciscan Clarist Congregation. She arrived at the Poor Clares convent at Bharananganam on Pentecost 1927. She received the postulant’s veil on 2 August 1928 and took the name Alphonsa. In May 1929 she entered the Malayalam High School at Vazhappally. Her foster mother died in 1930.

On 19 May 1930 she received her religious habit at Bharananganam. Three days later she resumed her studies at Changanacherry, while working as a temporary teacher at the school at Vakakkad. On 11 August 1931 she joined the novitiate. Anna took her permanent vows on 12 August 1936. Two days later she returned to Bharananganam from Changanacherry.

More or less, she did religious work and even taught elementary school students when her health enabled her to (she was often ill). God bless. [Source]

If I can ask you where do you hail from?
Of course, she lived a holy life. I hail from a place just 30 km from where St.Alphonsa lived
saintalphonsamma.org/Sweet_Maxims.html

saintalphonsamma.org/St_Alphonsa.html

Yes St Alphonsa was indeed an extremely holy woman, I have no doubt. I just would like to know more info about her life, and this webpage above is very good thanks

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.