Need OB/GYN in Dallas area

To Dallas-area readers:

If you all can recommend any Catholic OB/GYN's in the metroplex, I would be grateful. And I don't mean a doctor who goes to Catholic church but still prescribes birth control... been there, done that and I'm ready for a change. I'm looking for a doctor who encourages and supports NFP only.

My current OB/GYN is a good doctor... however, the fact that he sits in the pew in front of me on Sundays, but writes prescriptions for the pill all week long, and advertises permanent sterilizations in his waiting room is just too much for me to accept anymore. I've looked the other way up to this point. But as my faith deepens, I realize I have to separate myself from things like this.

But beyond that, I'd like to find a doctor who is caring and compassionate. This same doctor I've been speaking of might say five words the whole time I'm in for a visit. His nurses are great, but the doctor himself is all business with no apparent concern for me as an individual. And if I ask questions, he doesn't seem up for much discussion. He'll give brief answers, and is sometimes condescending. I understand doctors are busy people, but a little flash of genuine interest in my situation would be a welcome change.

So fellow DFW Catholics, if you can refer me to someone who you think would meet my criteria, then again, I would be very appreciative. I am not partial to male or female, just a GOOD doctor.

God Bless

PRAY FOR US, O HOLY MOTHER OF GOD... THAT WE MAY BE MADE WORTHY OF THE PROMISES OF CHRIST***

looked briefly at www.omsoul.com and they list one in Dallas, few in other cities

Here’s a great list: prolifedallas.org/pages/education_nfp

Hope that helps!

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.