Need prayer for guidance and help

one thing i need help with right now and it seems out of reach.

feel further away from GOD and idk why?
trying to get back much closer with him like before.

prayers please?

You are not alone, pray for his presence to be known to you in a more direct manner. And as I stated in just another thread prior to this, use the time to evaluate your being, as you stand on your own, and see what you can do to be more in line with Gods will.

Father please grant TRD-jody inner peace and renewd faith.Please grant whatever need this person has.Amen

Our Father Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy name.
Thy kingdom come, Thy will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread, and forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us,
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil
Amen

Prayer for Faith
Lord, I believe:
I wish to believe in Thee.
Lord, let my faith be full and unreserved,
and let it penetrate my thought,
my way of judging Divine things and human things.
Lord, let my faith be joyful
and give peace and gladness to my spirit,
and dispose it for prayer with God
and conversation with men,
so that the inner bliss of its fortunate possession
may shine forth in sacred and secular conversation
Lord, let my faith be humble and not presume
to be based on the experience of my thought and of my
feeling;
but let it surrender to the testimony of the Holy Spirit,
and not have any better guarantee than in docility to
Tradition
and to the authority of the magisterium of the Holy Church.
Amen

Lord, please help TRD_jody keep faithful and prayerful throughout this time of darkness. It is now that he/she is being tested in faith and must persevere in prayer and in good works. Times like these you want us to put our total faith in you and trust in you all the more, though you may seem to be the furthest away from us. Please let TRD_jody know that what he/she is going through is not uncommon in the spiritual life, especially for those who are advanced spiritually. If TRD_jody has been seeking your will all along, may he/she keep doing so. If he/she hasn't, then may he/she take this as the perfect opportunity to unite his/her will with yours. Please bless TRD_jody, Lord, and help him/her to find a good spiritual director to help him/her out in the spiritual life. Thank you, Lord, for hearing my prayer. Amen.

Father please hear our prayers for our friend.He is in a very mixed up situation in his life right now.I ask You would guide him to change his life for the better.May he meet people who will influence him in a positive way.Please grant him the ability to be a good father to his son.
Lord please be merciful to him and may he understand and grow in his faith and love of You.Lord in Your mercy hear our prayer Amen

Praying for your faith to be increased …

Hail Mary
full of grace,
the Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now
and at the hour of our death.
Amen.

Remember, O most loving Virgin Mary, that never was it known that anyone who fled to your protection, implored your help, or sought your intercession was left unaided. Inspired with this confidence, we turn to you, O Virgins of virgins, our Mother. To you we come, before you we stand, sinful and sorrowful. O Mother of the Word Incarnate, do not despise our petitions, but in your mercy hear us and answer us. Amen.

Praying for the Holy Spirit to guide you.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.