Need Prayer/ House is leaking

I would appreciate your prayers. We had a hard rain tonight and our roof is leaking. Water coming in in several areas. Pray for my brother. My Dad put some money back for me before he passed. My brother is responsible for the distribution. I told him that our windows are broken and we had a roof with some major issues with water. He will not distribute what my dad left for me. I just can’t understand. He is not going to church and seems to be falling away from any belief in God. Pray for my family 3 sisters. One is Catholic the other 2 have no church affiliation and are making my life difficult. I need prayer to forgive. I came from a abusive home. I have moved on. I would not even ask my brother for anything unless it could be helped. Lord help this family! Sarah

I am praying very hard for you and your family, that God will provide for all that you need right now, and that your siblings will find faith in God.

Praying for you and your family…

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

St. Joseph, pray for us.

Praying for you and your situation…

***† JMJTJ †

Your intentions will be in my prayers.*

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible, look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us, so that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence, submit ourselves to Your Holy Will, which is Love and Mercy itself. Amen

***God bless you † ***

Praying very hard for the reconciliation of your family!

Prayers promised

Jesus please ensure that justice is given to Sarah. Please touch her brother’s heart to act lovingly and generously. Send Your Holy Spirit to his heart and mind and let him return to faith and gospel living.

Praying For Your Needs
Grandma Glor

Still praying…

Sarah I am praying with you. The Lord has heard your request.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.