Need prayer now &ongoing. Please help!

We just found out over the weekend that the school district where DH teaches may be consolidating with the next school over. It’s been talked about for the entire 9 years that DH has been there, but now it’s real. They are holding a “town hall discussion” next month to start the discussions. We are very scared. We have MASSIVE debt and simply could not make it without DH’s salary. What will happen if this occurs is that each union would be disolved and a new one formed. This means that EVERY teacher in both systems would be fired and then have to fight for the newly created positions. DH has 15 yrs of teaching under his belt and is endorsed in Special Education, History, Social Sciences and is seeking his endorsement in math as we speak. Please pray for us. We don’t know what we will do if this happens. We would likely lose everything. There are NO teaching jobs around Michigan. Please please please pray for us in the coming months as this all pans out. Please pray his job is spared, the schools deecide not to consolidate, and that God in his mercy will help us find our way out of our debt. thanks-twk

Lord Jesus Christ, give this couple Yourself: as a teacher, as a father, as a savior, and as God. Amen.

Praying very hard for you!

Praying for you and your family!

Lord, thy will be done. Guide and guard this family in this troubled economic time.

I live in Michigan, too, and understand the seriousness of the economy. Prayers promised for your family during this stressful time.

I don’t know what to say.
I will keep you and your husband, and all involved, in my prayers and daily Masses.

Praying for you and your family…

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.