Need prayer

Having many trials within my family and marriage. Six children. Teenage son involved in drugs and violence. He’s been in and out of treatment for over 2 years. Still goes back to old friends. Is currently on electronic monitoring due to violations on probation. He told me today that he plans to hang around with his friends as soon as he turns 18 and I can’t stop him. He almost died once from alcohol and drugs. I think his “friends” dumped him that night. He was found face down on the ground.

My husband lost his job last year. We have no health insurance. We have one diabetic child. (Six total children.)

Marriage issues. Anger, depression. Arguing. Financial trouble.

Please pray. I have no peace. I have no joy. I pray continuously. I was doing okay, but today I fear I am losing…

I ask Jesus to make His loving presence known to you. I hardly know what to say, but I will hold you and your husband and children in all my prayers and Masses.

Jesus please help Trapped and her family to find the way to peace. Please give her a new resilience and hope even in all that she is struggling with.
I know that to gain employment in these days is very difficult, but please help her husband to find work.
This mother is weighed down with her worries about her children as and as a mother I understand a little of her anxiety. Please have mercy, Lord.

:grouphug:

With love, Trishie
:coffee: :coffee:

Peace be with you.

“Eternal Father I offer Thee the Wounds of our Lord Jesus Christ to heal those of our souls”
“My Jesus, pardon and mercy, by the merits of Thy Holy Wounds”

(Pray to Saint Monica for her intercession and read about her and her life.) Pray here for other people, it will help you. It did me and it helps me always. God Bless you!!!

:gopray:

Our Father, who art in Heaven,
hallowed be thy name.
Thy kingdom come,
thy will be done on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us,
lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil.
Amen

May our Blessed Mother be with you and console you.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee. Blessed art thou amongst women and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus. Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners now and at the hour of our death. Amen. :gopray:

LORD Jesus
Heal , Guide and protect ur Children

hi trapped! life is indeed hard and full of trials. i, myself, is in a difficult situation wherein i am in a foreign country and working as part time. it is very hard to get a job so i landed to working as part time. its funny because the reason why i went abroad is to get a full time job and earn more than i can in my country. i am experiencing so much emotional pain, insecurities, worries. my problem may seem shallow to other people but my point here is we are both having emotional troubles.

Life is not perfect. If it is, then maybe we will all forget God, that there is God…just be positive trapped. I will include you in my prayers that may you have peace of mind. Everything’s going to be alright as long as we will be good to ourselves, to the Lord and to our neighbors. The Lord is merciful trapped.

Noodles

praying for your family

Praying for your family!

Praying very hard for your family, especially your happiness and for your son to turn his life around for the better. God be with you!

Saint Francis Xavier Cabrini wrote a beautiful prayer for peace of mind. I’m going to paste it here for you and pray it for you now.

A PRAYER FOR PEACE OF MIND
(By Saint Francis Xavier Cabrini)

FORTIFY me with the grace of Your Holy Spirit
and give Your peace to my soul
that I may be free from all needless anxiety,
solicitude and worry.
Help me to desire always
that which is pleasing and acceptable to You
so that Your will may be my will.
Amen

I will keep you and your family in prayer also, have you checked with your Church? Catholic Charities, anything that may help you through this crisis you are experiencing? There is help out there, ask if you haven’t, they have to know in order to help. God love you!

Dear Trapped, I am sorry you are having so many heartaches. I will pray for your son to be healed and for your financial needs. God will keep you in perfect peace if you can keep your mind stayed on him. This is from Isaiah 26,3. Remember that God will never leave you or forsake you. He loves us with everlasting love. I hope you can rest in his love for you.

Jesus please have compassion on this family.

Eternal God, in whom mercy is endless,
and the treasury of compassion inexhaustible,
look kindly upon us, and increase Your mercy in us,
that in difficult moments we might not despair, nor become despondent, but with great confidence submit ourselves to Your holy will, which is love and mercy itself

Our Father, Who art in heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come. Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses, as we forgive those who trespass against us.
Lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil. Amen

Dear Trapped
May the light of God surround you;
The love of God enfold you;
The power of God protect you;
The presence of God watch over you;
May you realize, wherever You are, God is!
Amen

Holy patroness of those in need, St. Rita,
so humble, pure, and patient,
whose pleadings with your Divine Spouse are irresistible,
obtain for us,
from your crucified Jesus,
our request

Please give peace to Trapped who is worried and concerned for her son, free him from the violence and drug addiction that he is facing. Free Trapped from her financial and marital worries. Renew her hope.

Be propitious towards us
for the greater glory of God and yourself,
and we promise to honor
and sing God;s praises ever afterward.

Amen.

Our Father, who art in heaven,
hallowed be thy name;
thy kingdom come;
Give us this day our daily bread;
and forgive us our trespasses
as we forgive those who trespass against us;
and lead us not into temptation,
For the kingdom, the power, and the glory are yours
now and for ever.
Amen

hallowed be thy name;
thy kingdom come;
now and for ever.
Amen

hallowed be thy name;
thy kingdom come;
now and for ever.
Amen

Saint Michael please defend faith and peace in this family

Saint Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle.
Be our safeguard against the wickedness and snares of the devil.
May God rebuke him, we humbly pray;
and do you, O Prince of the heavenly host,
by the power of God, cast into hell, satan and all the evil spirits,
who roam throughout the world seeking the ruin of souls. Amen

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.