Need prayer

Hi I was wondering if someone could please say a prayer for me to sell my home.I need to sell it to provide a better life for my 2 boys.We want to move out of NY away from all the negativity in this home and to PA where we can start over and be surrounded by positivity.My boys both have disabilities and I really believe that moving to PA is what I am suppose to be doing for them but I have to sell my house first.I have buried ST.Joseph in the front yard and have put St.Michael in the home to bless it.Please if anyone can say a prayer I would really appreciate it.Thank you

Praying for your intention Leebee

I will include you and your family in my evening prayers.
Kathy

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit
of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of death.
Amen.

In my prayers friend, praying for you, your boys, and for sale of your home.

Prayers going for you, your boys and your intentions.

Hail Mary Full of Grace
The Lord is with thee
Blessed art thou amongst women
and Blessed is the Fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary Mother of God
Pray for us sinners
Now and at the hour of our death
AMEN

SAINT Michael the Archangel, defend us in battle; be our defense against the wickedness and snares of the devil. May God rebuke him, we humbly pray. And do thou, O prince of the heavenly host, by the power of God thrust into hell Satan and all the evil spirits who prowl about the world for the ruin of souls. Amen.

SANCTE Michael Archangele, defende nos in proelio, contra nequitiam et insidias diaboli esto praesidium. Imperet illi Deus, supplices deprecamur: tuque, Princeps militiae caelestis, Satanam aliosque spiritus malignos, qui ad perditionem animarum pervagantur in mundo, divina virtute, in infernum detrude. Amen.

Dear God, Leebee is doing her best to provide a positive and loving future for her boys, and she feels that she can promote this by moving. If this is for the best please help her to sell her house despite the economic climate. Please Let Your wishes be clear to her. She has welcomed her boys wholeheartedly and honours Your trust in her willingness to raise and protect two children who are gifted in different ways to most boys. Please hear and grant her prayers for everything that is wholesome and promising for her boys and herself. Thank You, our God…Trishie

Praying that you sell your house and are able to move.

Praying for your intentions.

Praying for your new start …

Hail Mary,
Full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

still praying

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.