Need Prayer

Hi Brother / Sister.

I am going thru very bad phase in my life. I am confused and thinking why i am living this life.

Please do pray for me.

Regards,
John Leo

Hail Mary,
full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Blessed art thou among women,
and blessed is the Fruit Of Thy Womb,
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
and at the hour of our death.
Amen

Our Father, Who art in heaven,
Hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth as it is in Heaven. Give us this day our daily bread.
And forgive us our trespasses,
as we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation,
but deliver us from evil. Amen.

:signofcross:
Prayer to Our Lady of Perpetual Help

O Mother of Perpetual Help,
grant that we may ever invoke thy most powerful name,
which is the safeguard of the living
and the salvation of the dying.
O Purest Mary, O Sweetest Mary,
let thy name henceforth be ever on our lips.
Delay not, O Blessed Lady,
to help us whenever we call on thee,
for, in all our needs, in all our temptations
we shall never cease to call on thee,
ever repeating thy sacred name, Mary, Mary._______
"Thy kingdom come.
Thy will be done on earth
as it is in heaven."

Matthew 6:10
:bible1:
[RIGHT]. . . all for Jesus+[/RIGHT]

Dear John, I’m sad that things are so difficult for you right now.
:hug1:
Jesus I don’t know why John is finding life so painful and difficult and feels so little hope.
Please help him. Help him with the real problems he is dealing with. And please help him to deal with the way he thinks about his problems and his life.

St John who loved Jesus so much that you were willing to put yourself in danger by keeping Jesus company as He hung dying, although the other disciples ran away, please pray for John to have courage and love.
St Leo, please ask St Michael to pray for him and protect him.

Praying for the Holy Spirit to nourish you and bring much happiness into your life!

God does love you and does not want you to hurt

I believe in God, the Father Almighty,
Creator of heaven and earth; and in Jesus
Christ, His only Son, our Lord: Who was
conceived by the Holy Spirit, born of the
Virgin Mary; suffered under Pontius
Pilate, was crucified, died and was buried.
He descended into hell; the third day He
rose again from the dead; He ascended
into heaven, is seated at the right hand of
God the Father Almighty; from thence He
shall come to judge the living and the
dead. I believe in the Holy Spirit, the
Holy Catholic Church, the communion of
Saints, the forgiveness of sins, the
resurrection of the body, and life
everlasting. Amen.

amen

John, I will keep you in my prayers too. God bless you!!

Hail Mary,
full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen

Lord it looks like John is going through desolation of a dark night. Come Holy Spirit, guide this good soul to meet with a good, holy priest to discuss his situation with. Guide him also to eucharistic adoration where he can meet with Jesus and pour out his heart with all his concerns and sorrows and receive graces to help him through his pain and suffering. May he know that he has friends on these forums to help him and may he know that prayer is very powerful and he is being prayed for by people who really want him to be joyful in Jesus again and will pray for him with all their hearts. May he find a good book on something Catholic and holy and find help through it or may he tune to EWTN on his computer and find some meaning to his life through good programs that will make him feel better and draw closer to You. Maybe he doesn’t have enough love in his life, maybe people are leaving him abandoned, maybe he isn’t getting enough spiritual nourishment because of the t.v. programs he is watching. - I don’t know what isn’t great in his life right now, but things just aren’t right and need to change - or his heart needs to open up and let You fill it with a greater amount of Your loving, gentle peace. Let him take this wonderful opportunity to depend completely on You and seek You with all his heart and strength. May he begin to pray the rosary and develop a relationship with his Mother, Mary, who wants to intercede for him in whatever way he asks for. She is such a powerful intercessor and her Son does not refuse her anything she asks for. May he go to Mass as frequently as possible and get to Confession if there is anything he might need to confess. He needs the graces from the sacraments to remain happy - fill him with those graces Lord by getting him to receive them as frequently as possible. We love John, as brothers and sisters in Christ and want him to be happy again. May he know that this life is a life of suffering - but a life also blessed with good, holy things to keep us strong until we get to go and be with You in heaven. Draw John to all that is holy and bring him the consolation of suffering with the knowledge that if he suffers with Jesus for souls, he will be gaining merit and will be doing something excellent for all souls in the world. Amen.

Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth, as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
As we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now,
Amen.

We come to you, O blessed Joseph, in our distress. Having sought the aid of your most blessed spouse, we now confidently implore your assistance also. We humbly beg that, mindful of the affection which bound you to the Immaculate Virgin Mother of God, and of the fatherly love with which you cherished the child Jesus, you will lovingly watch over the heritage which Jesus Christ purchased with His blood, and by your powerful intercession help us in our urgent need. Prudent guardian of the Holy Family, protect chosen people of Jesus Christ; drive far from us, most loving father, all error and corrupting sin. From your place in heaven, most powerful protector, graciously come to our aid in this conflict with the powers of darkness, and as of old you delivered the Child Jesus from danger of death, so now defend the holy Church from the snares of the enemy and from all adversity. Extend to each one of us your continual protection, that, led on by your example, and borne up by your strength, we may be able to live and die in holiness and obtain everlasting happiness in heaven. Amen.

Jesus I don’t know why John is finding life so painful and difficult and feels so little hope.
Please help him. Help him with the real problems he is dealing with. And please help him to deal with the way he thinks about his problems and his life.

St John who loved Jesus so much that you were willing to put yourself in danger by keeping Jesus company as He hung dying, although the other disciples ran away, please pray for John to have courage and love.
St Leo, please ask St Michael to pray for him and protect him.

Hail Mary,
full of Grace,
The Lord is with thee.
Jesus.
Holy Mary,
Mother of God,
pray for us sinners now,
Amen

God be with you, brother.

Our Father, Who art in Heaven, hallowed be Thy Name.
Thy Kingdom come.
Thy Will be done, on earth, as it is in Heaven.
Give us this day our daily bread,
As we forgive those who trespass against us.
And lead us not into temptation, but deliver us from evil.
Amen.

Hail Mary, full of grace, the Lord is with thee.
and blessed is the fruit of thy womb, Jesus.
Holy Mary, Mother of God, pray for us sinners, now,
Amen.

DISCLAIMER: The views and opinions expressed in these forums do not necessarily reflect those of Catholic Answers. For official apologetics resources please visit www.catholic.com.